Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't watch tv often maybe once or twice a month, and in the last month I noticed a big change from blackhead clearing scrubs to the sort of things that are wondered about most on here(fading redmarks while treating existing acne, etc)

almost like someones sifting the forums here evil.gif

I was being slightly silly, sorry thought people'd notice:P but I was only being partially silly, 2 months ago all the ads were about reducing oil, and treating acne.

now the trend seems to be reducing red marks, and the ads are much more about BP(ads for bp face wipes, etc)

much less ad time for blackhead related ads etc too.

ok so I watch tv to see where the trends in ads and such are going, but I'm nuts and its ok:P

i dont think ur ntus. any smart company WOULD SURF these forums. it wouldnt surpise me at all. gawd theyre so annoying and there red mark fading shit dont even work. thats is fcked up

There's a lot of people that try to spam you on here too, it wouldn't surprise me if someone read through the posts to see what people are looking for in products.

I don't know about annoying. I'd call it smart. If I were in the facial bueaty buiseness, these kinds of forums would be TOP on my list for market user research.

After all, WE are the ones using these products. If they don't tailor it to what we want/need, it won't sell.

nice of posters here to include a list of ingrediants that could cause acne, or cause long term dependence on a particular cleaner/whatnot:)tongue.gif