Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vols

just bought Nature's Cure Two-Part Acne Treatment

i've been washing my face with Purpose soap and after my face has dried i put on-the-spot from neutrogena on my face, twice a day for a good while now, and i'm gettin a little more pimples here and there. I have mild acne; and so some odd reason my right side of my face is more clearer than my left. So i thought i would go up to the 5% BP cream from nature's cure. I haven't started anything of it yet since i just got it. Tonight i'm going to finish off my on-the-spot and start with the NC tomorrow morning. So does anyone think i'm doing the right thing? I don't really have bad ance at all, maybe a pimple will pop up here and there, but thats it. I'm just getting aggravated with the little pimples and just WANT THEM TO GO AWAY!... eusa_wall.gif

Have you ever tried persa-gel as a spot treatment?

Some people have said that the Nature's Cure has helped them, but others have said it was too harsh, and even stains (pillowcases, clothes, etc.).

I would only suggest you use something once a day on any active pimples if needed and continue using a gentle cleanser. You are lucky not to have bad acne, but we know it can be frustrating to have even one pimple at times. Don't do too much to your skin that could harm it.

Good luck!

Li B.

well i showed my mom this stuff, and she doesnt want me to take the pills because it has alot of herbs in it, and doesnt know if im allergic to any of them. And plus i added a shit load of on the spot last night and it seems to help all my pimples. Plus my mom knows this woman and her daughter is a dermatologist and wants to take me to one this week. I also told my mom that bp is about the only thing that helps pimples. I just saw a commercial of some kind of strydex pads with bp in them, so i seems that everything is bp. but if she wants to take me i guess i'll go, but my pimples aren't really anything. So i just might start doubling up on on-the-spot. Would it be to bad for my skin if i do it twice a day (morning/night), and would you guys bother going to a dermatologist, since i've read on here that their out to get your money...?

i started nature's cure 2 days ago.

THIS THING IS PHENOMENAL. I'm almost clear, in like 3 days??? WTF???

too good to believe, but the kin is there, smooth, even, only a few red marks to deal with...

I've been using it for over 3 months now and my face has cleared up soooo much, I dont even need the BP cream. Good luck.

well i have oily skin and i was using the 2-step system for awhile, it was helpful but not enough. so i switched over to the nature's cure male acne kit, it has a 2.5% BP foaming cleanser, 2% SA body wash, and 5% BP cream (lot bigger tube than the one that comes with the 2step system). basically after two weeks im SO CLEAR. but I also use the queen helen masque often as well. sometimes my skin feels a bit dry, so just use some good moisturize (i use eucerin skin renewal, dont use too much though)

it really does help, i still have a few blackheads on my nose and chin but thats HELL OF A LOT BETTER than big zits on my cheeks, chin, and forehead. oh yeah, i have BANGS that cover my forehead, and its CLEAR.

so yeah, im not even taking the pills anymore and im really clear, you all should try this for a bit. NO STAINED CLOTHES TOO!

Yay! Some people are having good experiences with NC like id did (see link below). Stick with it...it took me 2 months to see an improvment. I've been on it for almost 2 years now...I fear the day I cant buy it any more. I'm clear...but who knows what will happen if I get off it. Im too scared to try.