Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just did the malt vinegar on my face last night and this morning and my face is bright red, like i got a professional chemical peel or something, I hope it helps my scars some. I can't believe regular vinegar can be so strong! LOL oh well wish me luck =D>

Yes, I think the malt is stronger than the cider vinegar - it stung a lot more anyway - glad you had a result. Good luck!

I just did the malt vinegar on my face last night and this morning and my face is bright red, like i got a professional chemical peel or something, I hope it helps my scars some. I can't believe regular vinegar can be so strong!  LOL oh well wish me luck =D>

PS, my skin is really tight now and starting to peel, i'm scared hope i didnt ruin my skin 8-[

Hi Scarfacewoman,

I just bought the apple cider vinegar last night and used it this morning, so I am going to wait for the results within this week, as it seems that's when most people said they noticed an improvement.

But I might purchase the malt, as you mentioned your skin is tight and most likely to peel. I think since the malt is more potent, the better the result will be. Please keep us updated and good luck!

Also, don't worry so much about your skin having the "tightening effect" and reddness. I don't think anything OTC, especially vinegar is strong enough to harm your skin. It's the glycolic peels, etc.. that you have to take extreme caution with.

Don't worry - I think you need to dilute it if it feels strong for you.