Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dan8

BP Burning

I started the Regimen on Monday, and for the first few days, I didn't feel anything. Now, after I apply the bp, I feel a slight burning sensation. It's not really that painful (knock on wood), but the burning feeling lasts for a long time, like more than 2 hours. Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong?

burining is normal...wouldn't say the 2 hours is. well, it wasn't for me anyway. maybe you are using a little too much. when you're used to the bp all the burining will stop. it's really nothing to be concerned about. just make sure you aren' using a whole load.

The thing is that I'm only using a little bit, not a whole lot. I was just worried because it lasted for so long.

well if it's bothering you maybe you should only do the bp once a day for awhile....till your skin gets tougher. i say, as long as the buring doesn't get severe stick with it. make sure you have a good moistureizer that doesn't have SA or anything in it. that will make your face burn.