Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have really dry skin...(not flakey), just wenever i wear makeup my cheeks get really red and irritated. i was looking at mineral makeup and aromaleigh has a glissade powder that sounded really good!.. exept they don't deliver to canada eusa_wall.gif .....i really like the idea of a moisturising powder b\c the creams and liquids don't really work 4 me.... anyways does anyone know of another company that sells moisturising mineral powder?.. any help would be greatly appriciated biggrin.gif

thanx

i have really dry skin...(not flakey), just wenever i wear makeup my cheeks get really red and irritated. i was looking at mineral makeup and aromaleigh has a glissade powder that sounded really good!.. exept they don't deliver to canada eusa_wall.gif .....i really like the idea of a moisturising powder b\c the creams and liquids don't really work 4 me.... anyways does anyone know of another company that sells moisturising mineral powder?.. any help would be greatly appriciated biggrin.gif

thanx

i recommend jane iredale's liquid minerals. flawless finish, even with blemishes, looks compleatly natural and is very moisturising and calming. I have Rosacea with severely dry, ultra sensitive skin ( i have to use straight oil for moisturiser at night) and this makeup is not irritating in the least. I have no problems with this makeup even if i'm lazy one night and skip my regimen.

There are cons though

the price (retail: 46.00 usd)]

application technique takes a few days to learn, need to be applied with the flockd sponge or a foundation brush for best effect

This has been a life saver for me I've had huge cysts on my face before and had pics taken. My skin looks FLAWLESS in the pics. i've gotten no new zits since i've been using it for about a month.

Love the stuff, a little goes a long way, definitely worth the money.