Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kiwi

Nature's Cure Pills with Dan's Regimen

Hi!

I'm a 19 year old female with persistent everyday existent cystic acne on my cheeks and temples, sometimes small ones around my mouth and chin.

I've been on Dan's regimen for a couple months now. It completely cleared my forehead but my cheeks are not much better, i still have persistent cystic acne. so i decided to continue on the regimen in conjunction with Nature's Cure Pills, and see how that goes.

I wash with Clean&Clear blackhead scrub, very gentle (much better than cetaphil, which i used a year ago and had to stop) . once a week, i use Neutrogena's advanced solutions peel (the one with mushroom protein, i like it a lot)

I use Dr.Brandt's Microdermabrasion from time to time to scrub away dead cells, works like a miracle but my skin is real sensitive so i have to be careful not to use it too often. I also drink at least a liter of water a day.

At home we eat very healthy (from a european family). There's no sugar or sweets in the house besides dark chocolate. We NEVER have butter in the fridge, we only use olive oil. We eat vegetables and fresh foods and haven't bought canned food since 1987. So, maybe this helps...

Day 1.

maybe these things act fast, or maybe it's just a good day today. cysts have calmed down and are not so red.

HOPING THIS WORKS FOR ME!!!! eusa_pray.gifeusa_pray.gif

How do you tolerate C&C blackhead scrub every day, that's a bit harsh on the skin isn't it? I used to use that product a while back, I quit scrubs all together and exfoliate with AHA now, my skin has improved quite a bit since then. Doesn't the scrubbing iritate your cysts too?

It's now been 3 weeks since I started. I am very impressed with the results. I no longer have any active acne, none at all!!!!

I can hardly believe it myself.

Now I have to get rid of thos damn red marks...

well i think it's the pills AND the fact that final exams are over and that I got my diploma... so I have less stress, and I sleep a little more.

But it's definetely the pills, no doubt about that!!

dang i just got done saying in another post how they were horrible for me... really dried out my skin bad and broke me out

good luck though

hum... 2 small cysts today grrrr on my clear skin. shit!!!!

bah, maybe it's because i stopped drinking the water... *grabs a bottle, "here goes"*

I take 3 pills a day, one after or before each meal. found that 2 wasn't enough and 4 too much.

I use BP on my whole face about once or twice a week.

Anyone know of a product that minimizes pores (not makeup)?

The neutrogena fading peel seems to be working somewhat... the red marks are less significant after a week's use (i use it every day for 10 minutes on the marks)

I have regained confidence in myself and have just bought a pair of tight jeans... it's remarkable how clear skin can make you feel much prettier...

hum... 2 small cysts today grrrr on my clear skin. shit!!!!

bah, maybe it's because i stopped drinking the water... *grabs a bottle, "here goes"*

I take 3 pills a day, one after or before each meal. found that 2 wasn't enough and 4 too much.

I use BP on my whole face about once or twice a week.

Anyone know of a product that minimizes pores (not makeup)?