Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
garkee83

How to choose a ACNE cleanser...

:wink: ACNE ..phew what a terrible nightmare for us...( I think ) if you are now on the way reading my articles. There are several myths stated on the acne.com website, or any website saying that eating chocolates , french fries wouldn't aggravate acne..but they have missed out some stuffs and I think I gonna stated out here for all of the viewer to know as well as to avoid it.

The FIRST..

PLEASE...never ever buy a cleanser with OIL. No matter it's synthetic oil or natural oil and TEA TREE OIL ..should be avoided by those who have OILY skin and have acne. Although the TEA TREE OIL has the anticeptic usage, but yet it's oil....when oil + oil = ACNE...

SEc0nd..

We heard about some website saying ...erm...' OUR PRODUCT HAS THE pH5.5, which it's similar to the pH of human skin..the acidity of the skin will help you prevent acne or bacterial , and if you washed it away with detergentic cleanser, you will get ZITs..' wow....when you hear it..surely you will buy the product because you will believe it..right??? Actually, a good cleanser would help your skin to get back to it's pH by itself.....detergentic cleanser sometimes is better because it cleanses away dirts, oils and as well as inmpurities....so.. pH....really got something to do with ACNE??? My friends only use ordinary ALKALINE that has the pH>10 to cleanse their face, they don't have acne...they stayed clear....and hopefully you will be also..the MAIN point is DO BUY a GENTLE cleanser....

Third3..

PLease buy the cleanser or soap that didn't leave any residue on you skin. Is it clear..???some cleanser or soap claimed that ' WON"T STRIP of skin's moisture..and will help restore skin moisture..' Well..well.....ACNE is caused by clogged pores....so...if you still have residue on you skin...HOW u gonna get off ACNE??? so..please don't believe on those words.....' MONEY BACK GUARANTEE..' ask yourself...your appearance is more essential or the refund???Don;t risk yourself....a human is dedicated with only and the only one FACE....so..please cherish it ...dun abuse it....

HOpefully...these three ADDITIONAL 'facts?' will help.....~.. :D

cheers...garkee2002

These are my recommended cleanser. Hopefully..one will suit you~ :wink:

1.Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser, Oil Free

-medicated to kill problem-causing bacteria without overdrying

2.Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar

-Gentle Cleansing. This mild, effective lathering bar removes dirt and oil without over-drying .It won't clog pores. Unlike some beauty bars, PURPOSE® Gentle Cleansing Bar is 100% oil free and non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores or leave residue. Hypoallergenic. Even those with sensitive skin can use it twice a day for a healthy looking, healthy feeling complexion

That's all for now..will update soon

god bless you all

cheers,:wink:

garkee2002

I was using for a lot of years Neutrogena Oil Free Cream Cleanser and it is the only one that worked goo in cleaning my pores . Now I started to use it again , the only problem is that it dries out the skin if used regularly so I use it at night and in the morning I use Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser .

My face cleared up , I have no breakouts , I am still trying to get rid of the blackheads . :roll:

Tea tree oil can actually be good for acne. Just not pure, then it will burn your skin. I've used it and it helped a little. not enough though.

Mercer

Plant oils like tea tree oil are less likely to clog pores (and for many people don't cause problems) than animal oils like lanolin oil because animal oils more closely resemble human sebum.

Also, alkaline cleansers actually can encourage bacterial growth, worsening acne. I'd say your friends are lucky.

I like Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser, by the way.