Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lol that's for sure.

Are all men really such desperate whores?  Not the ones I date. I would never think of having a relationship with someone who will just screw anybody within a minutes notice.

Sorry sister, but you've been deceived. We're all whores. Though we won't screw ANYONE, we do have certain tastes. But still. Even the guys who seem like they aren't all that into sex.. it's not true. They're either trying to score points by seeming respectful, or they're just shy and/or inexperienced. Give us a nice vagina, we'll fuck it.

ummm, what? maisondamore has a situation in which her "boyfriend" AND her both explicity realize that a fundamental and necessary prerequisite for their relationship is sex.

what midnight resistance (sorry, i don't remember where the numbers go) is doing is attempting to dupe some girl into thinking that he is something that he is not, some sort of flashy, stud-muffin, expensive car driving, "hey sweetcheeks, let me show you the mini-bar" bad boy. and, of course, on the girl's end, this chick is probably playing pretend prostitution with herself, saying "weeellllll, i know i called him names back then... but hot damn that is a flashy car. and a flashy car will get me flashy food, which is my priority now seeing that my market value is falling since these T&A have nowhere but south to migrate. unless of course, mr. expensive car over there decides to perk em up with his visa and a good doctor."

the former is at the least honest and transparent; the latter seems to be a failed attempt at deceit, since the only people they are fooling are themselves.

There are women on this board with behavior-- or intended behavior-- that's in NO WAY any more exemplary than this guy's.

Just look at that thread by maisondamore. It's fucking disturbing, quite frankly. If that's what women are like, I think that makes even us man-whores look pretty damn decent.

You're misguided. Not every man is a whore like and your friends, sorry.  Some men actually do believe in having real relationships before putting their penis into a woman. I can see you don't have that many decent friends, no offense. Gross.

Maisondamore is letting a guy refuse to look at her face when they have sex because he doesn't like what he sees, so he only screws her from behind, and she is desperate to get clear just because he actually told her that if she didn't "in two weeks" he would stop fucking her and leave her.

Midnight Resistance is having vindictive sex with a girl on one occasion, with far less if any sense of exploitation compared to the above.

Why should Midnight Resistance have qualms about his actions when he looks to the world around him for guidance and sees a girl like Maisondamore saying that she's perfectly happy to do whatever it takes to have sex with a guy who won't even look at her face and will leave her altogether unless she does something about it? Why should he feel like he is 'using' someone when clearly there are people out there who are incapable of thinking of themselves as being 'used'?

The fact that maisondamore's situation is 'honest' and Midnight Resistance's is 'deceptive' makes no difference to the relative degrees of harm between them. Do you think that it's really going to break this one-stand girl's heart when the realizes that MR in actual fact ISN'T a top Ibiza DJ? On the other hand, how many women who've been through what Maisondamore is going through-- willingly-- wouldn't admit that whether in a couple of months or a couple of years, someday Maisondamore is going to have serious issues from having prostituted herself like that?

Maisondamore is letting a guy refuse to look at her face when they have sex because he doesn't like what he sees, so he only screws her from behind, and she is desperate to get clear just because he actually told her that if she didn't "in two weeks" he would stop fucking her and leave her.

Midnight Resistance is having vindictive sex with a girl on one occasion, with far less if any sense of exploitation compared to the above.

Why should Midnight Resistance have qualms about his actions when he looks to the world around him for guidance and sees a girl like Maisondamore saying that she's perfectly happy to do whatever it takes to have sex with a guy who won't even look at her face and will leave her altogether unless she does something about it? Why should he feel like he is 'using' someone when clearly there are people out there who are incapable of thinking of themselves as being 'used'?

The fact that maisondamore's situation is 'honest' and Midnight Resistance's is 'deceptive' makes no difference to the relative degrees of harm between them. Do you think that it's really going to break this one-stand girl's heart when the realizes that MR in actual fact ISN'T a top Ibiza DJ? On the other hand, how many women who've been through what Maisondamore is going through-- willingly-- wouldn't admit that whether in a couple of months or a couple of years, someday Maisondamore is going to have serious issues from having prostituted herself like that?

Did you make a point?  I didn't see it.  All I saw was the extent a man goes to defend his penis' action.  It really made little sense, unless 2 +2 =10.

FYI, a prostitute collects money from a variety of men after having sex.  I don't see her fitting that definition.

I will say yet again, you think more with your "little" head than your big one.

just that phrase "vindictive sex" is disgusting. why midnight resistance would want to pander to this is what puzzles and repulses me.

this is what men do. sex is a political act and for a man it is an expression of power (position regardless); by having sex with this girl he is 'showing her who's boss' after his high school torment? Pathetic, weird, politically incorrect? Yes. Is this thought process characteristic of men? ABSOLUTELY.

pathetic indeed. and seeing that this male need for constant reassertion of power through sex is recognized as such, why isn't anything done to change it? or does biology really hold the trump card in your mind?

alright then, why should you have anything to say about this then?

i never advised him to do anything, i only commented on this type of hypocritical behavior. as a story posted on a public forum, it serves as an example of popular thinking in society, and as an active member of society, i'm allowed to post my reactions to it. and i did. he's allowed to do whatever he wants with his sex life, and i'm allowed to say whatever i want about it, but i don't expect, and nor would i want, him to listen to me or anyone else in order to make his ultimate decision.

exactly, he isn't hurting anyone, including himself.

we're making that assumption based on what dark dragon and you have said about male sexual desires in general. midnight resistance posted very little on his thoughts about it. i conceded only because he said "so I'll probably just take her to a hotel and give her a good boneing.-my friend isw even going to let me borrow the car for the occasion." but since he remembered the names this girl called him in high school with a certain bitterness, i questioned whether it was simply emotionless sex. but you clarified it for me: it is vindictive sex, and as you further clarified, it is pathetic.

that would be taking political correctness to a ludicrous extreme, and postfeminist society has already done that for us.

i'm not asking you to do it in the name of political correctness or under some feminist agenda. i just think that the situation would not sound nearly as shocking if a man said he had to change his looks (not his personality, not his style, but a skin condition that most probably bothers him as well) in order to stay with a woman who was absolutely banging in bed. and if this man made it clear that he had no problems with fixing his skin and was actively looking for a solution, then i really think that a lot of men would help him out without telling him to leave that chick. (i might be wrong though; what do you think?) it seems that you reacted to maisondamore's situation with a condescendence that was disproportionate to the situation. she's no fool; she "likes bad boys and cannot control her sexual urges with that man." if someone wants to hurt themselves, then no amount of advice, even when it's delivered with the utmost frustration and contempt (*coughantonycoughcough*), is going to derail them and make them change their minds. BUT, what i'm surprised at is that you don't even acknowledge the possiblity that midnight resistance could be hurting himself or that maisondamore could not be. based on very few posts from these individuals, you've already concluded their mental and pyschical rationale, and proceeded to cheer one on and belittle the intelligence of the other, without even once considering that your assessment of their personalities could be off or your generalizations inapplicable.

It is EXTREMELY confusing to be a man in western society today. Our gender role has been blurred beyond recognition. We do not know whether doing what our half of the species has done throughout our history is going to be construed as chauvinistic on one hand or pathetic on the other. We want to co-exist in a society of female emancipation without emasculating ourselves; we want to pay for the whole dinner and open doors for you but then we're a chauvinist, while if we don't we're rude and stingy. We want to provide for and protect our wives but our wives want to work as well, but we certainly don't want to be housewives, somebody has to look after the kids, and we've already raised a whole generation of fuck-ups because nobody's ever at home to raise them properly. Is this a man's or a woman's fault? Neither per se. Both genders and society at large are all grappling with the male identity crisis, and mock if it you will but it is VERY confusing to figure out how to be a man today. Not 'hard' as in the being the victim of a genocide, but confusing. Just take Midnight's dilemma--- the mere fact that as a man he even feels a need to examine his conscience in a public forum before proceeding with his intent reflects the feminization of men we see all around us. Not that I use this term sardonically; it simply refers to a novelty in the history of male sexuality that a young man would even feel the need to so elucidate the ethics of such a situation. The mere fact that MR has so deliberated what to do and whether it's ethically or emotionally correct instead of just doing it in this scenario makes him very much a 'postfeminist man'.

There has never been a better time in the history of western civilization to be a woman than today. Of course being a woman has gotten EASIER. "Easy"? Not necessarily. Easier? Absolutely. For one, you're certainly a hell of a lot less likely to die in childbirth. The birth control pill and the 'discovery' of the female orgasm were effectively the last two nails in the coffin door of male hegemony. Are things yet equal? Not at all, when the average woman still earns 78cents to the man's dollar. Are things better? You can bet your 78cents on it. In the west a woman has virtually as much opportunity as any man, moreso than her gender predecessors at any point in human history. Moreover, she has the kind of support network (women's clinic this and women's network that) that men do not have. You live longer, are less likely to be murdered, die in violent accidents, commit suicide, consistently outperform males in schools and colleges, and represent essentially the next generation of high-skilled labor. If you're a smart woman with a plan, then today you can go as far as ANY man.

society as whole may have made it easier than in the past for a woman to suceed, but women are still having to bulldoze through a man's world. if you're a smart woman with a plan, then today you can go as far as ANY MAN WILL LET YOU; of course, this is rapidly and currently changing. but even most women in the western world are still embedded in the private culture that is her family and the expectations they hold, whatever those might be. however, i think these are expectations that men also have to grapple with, and i do agree that men are having to adapt to not only their changing roles but the changing roles of their counterparts. that must suck. but then again, women are having to adapt to the shifting of traditional roles as well. i guess it sucks for everyone.

of course a woman is ALLOWED to fuck like a blind bunny just as men can answer nature's call to a voracious, single-minded and sometimes heartless appetite for sex (see how I switched your gender-specific eupemism there?). (nice job. but they were not intended to be gender-specific. nor were they euphemisms.) The birth control pill allowed our species to depart from the woman-as-babymaker paradigm by giving women the choice to be as slutty as men anytime, anywhere, with anyONE-- without having to worry about the consequences any more than men ever did, indeed even less because at least you know whether you remembered to take your pill or not. wink.gif But it did not change the emotional nature of sex and relationships. And this remains more powerful and hence more damaging for women than it does for men. Not all double standards are unfair; some are biologically imposed. Maisondamore's oxytocin is binding her to a man who sees her as would any man, and she is going to hurt. It is inevitable. The fact that she is willingly doing this does not make it an act of pseudofeminist-liberal self-empowerment. It makes it an act of self-destruction. She is going to feel like shit with time. Midnight Resistance is only going to feel like the man. Ask any girl here who has ever been in maisondamore situation..... Now ask any guy who has ever been in Midnight Resistance's situation..... it may be a matter of time, but eventually our biology gets the better of us.

i have asked guys that behave like midnight resistance and i have asked girls that behave like maisondamore why they do what they do, because both actions completely baffle me. i currently am in a setting where the women are much more sexually aggressive than the men; i don't understand it, and none of my friends can explain it to me. i've asked them to tell me when they are older and have more perspective on it. i'll have to hold my opinion on the possible destructiveness of their actions for a while, i guess.

i wasn't trying to make judgements on midnight's or maison's sexual practices, seeing that i can't relate to either behaviors. but i can relate to their emotions and i do understand that maisondamore was being honest. and i value that.

Maybe I'm just sexist then.

Because I have no problem with midnight resistance's thought process or actions.

But I feel nothing but contempt and revulsion for maisondamore.

Would I feel differently if their genders were switched? Come to think of it, I would. I really would.

Wow, I never knew I was sexist. But I guess I am. Oh well.

If anything I'm glad you helped me figure that out sooner rather than later IGMP.

Shit, what should I do?

Well I'm not sexist, and I totally understand Midnight's thought process.

And there isn't any assumption about him hurting himself or not.. it's complete fact that he won't get hurt.. pretty much. Girls seem to think about things and analize things too much when it comes to sex, dwelling on negative thoughts and wondering what the other person is thinking and blah blah blah. With guys its very, very simple.. and it ususally goes, "she's hott, I want to bang her."

My point is that no one is being harmed by MR's actions; maisondamore is allowing herself to be exploited in a way that will haunt her in the coming years. The male psyche derives a certain validation from the sense of domination that comes in 'conquering' a woman through sex, while it is inconscionable that maisondamore can be doing any good for herself by allowing herself to be fucked routinely and long-term by a guy who refuses to look at her face when they have sex because he doesn't like what he sees, and who demands that she do something about her face-- actually giving her a deadline-- or he will leave her.

What is a young man supposed to think about the degree of his putative exploitation of women when a young woman is so defended by other women for deliberately courting such exploitation?

This whole debacle perfectly underscores how confusing it is to be a man today. Incidentally, we only have to go to such extents to "defend our penises actions" because women have successfully distorted our sense of manhood to the point that we actually feel guilt and shame for performing our biological prerogative of inseminating women at every opportunity.

Emotional prostitution my dear; I thought that women were good with metaphors?

All men "think with their little heads". Behavioral psychology recapitulates biology.

You clearly either live in a castrated fantasy world or you're just totally ignorant about men. Either way you're in a for a very rude awakening sooner or later.

Well I'm not sexist, and I totally understand Midnight's thought process.

And there isn't any assumption about him hurting himself or not.. it's complete fact that he won't get hurt.. pretty much. Girls seem to think about things and analize things too much when it comes to sex, dwelling on negative thoughts and wondering what the other person is thinking and blah blah blah. With guys its very, very simple.. and it ususally goes, "she's hott, I want to bang her."

i'm not sure if you were being sarcastic antony, but if not, then here is what i think:

i think it's one thing to have a certain set of standards or preferences within your personal relationships with women. you understand women in a very specific way, and you want from them a specific type of behavior, which is cool, because compatibility and mutual understanding is the foundation of relationships, right? i don't think that's being sexist, that is being a human being with desires... oui? non? what do you think?

i think it's another thing to expect your understanding of women to apply to all of them. i guess just don't try invalidate the experiences or beliefs of women who don't live life the way you think they should. if you don't get it, then you don't, and that's cool. but i don't think there's a need to be disgusted with what you don't understand.

and dark dragoon, maybe you should get to know more people....? do you still live at home? this isn't supposed to be patronizing or anything, but when i left home, i was FLOORED by the variety of beliefs and opinions and preferences that are held by other people. it still is bewildering. i think it's just a wee bit much when you make such concrete claims about the thoughts of some person you haven't even met.

haahaah, i've seen the post on the message board before but i had never clicked it....until today, that sh!t is funny

teach that shallow b!tch a lesson, then remix her out of your life

If guys are such emotionless dogs for sex, that would mean most men would cheat on their girlfriends or wives, huh? Since they never create an "emotional" relationship during sex with their girlfriends or wives... if they never had that emotional sexual bond, i wonder why they get so upset after being cheated on.

"And there isn't any assumption about him hurting himself or not.. it's complete fact that he won't get hurt.. pretty much."

Men never get hurt, huh? They must be superheros.

Wow this topic grew, I havn't got time to read everything at the minute but anyway......

I didn't hit it.

Meeting her again next week though so maybe just maybe I'll be in......

Oh man. This thread is stupider than that one time Dee Dee Ramone went to sleep and never awoke.

Yeah, girls do like cars and money, but, they'd also sacrifice stuff like this and A WHOLE LOT MORE for the man they love. Just ask me. I've had oil-rich and piss-poor boyfriends alike, and I couldn't give a DAMN what possessions they had, as long as I have THEM.

But, I'm pretty wealthy anyway so scouring around for Sir Alan Sugar ain't really top of my priority list.

Whatever.

As long as I get a new dress every Yom Kippur. But, if that's impossible, then I'd be pretty much satisfied with a kiss. smile.gif

Lol that's for sure.

Are all men really such desperate whores?  Not the ones I date. I would never think of having a relationship with someone who will just screw anybody within a minutes notice.

Sorry sister, but you've been deceived. We're all whores. Though we won't screw ANYONE, we do have certain tastes. But still. Even the guys who seem like they aren't all that into sex.. it's not true. They're either trying to score points by seeming respectful, or they're just shy and/or inexperienced. Give us a nice vagina, we'll fuck it.

Emma is right, this whole thread is making me ill.  this midnight resistance is a dumbass rolleyes.gif

and if he doesn't get laid, I'm sure he will come back here, lie and say he did.  typical.

I think you're a dumbass.

Guys get a life.

You people are jobless worrying so much about someone else getting laid.What you gonna get if he shags her or doesnt.Fantasize about his fun and jerk off.

YOU SERIOUSLY NEED JOBS