Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Last night I met up with an old friend who I havn't seen for 6 years because he migrated to Australia where he has been running a very succesful printing business with his dad, they moved back to this country about 4 months ago.

We met at starbucks and then he took me to see his new bachelor pad, or should i say palace?!

Anyway he showed me his new car A BMW Z4 convertable and asked if I'd like to take it for a spin around town, needless to say I didn't need asking twice!

We blasted down the motorway at an insane speed and went into town where we stopped for something to eat at a wetherspoons pub, as I was parking the car I saw a really hot girl who I used to know from school in the rearview mirror, she came over and started chatting to us, and being very nice to me which was strange because at school she was always really nasty to me, calling me "pizzaboy" or "pussface" etc, she asked what I had been doing with myself since school so I lied through my teeth and told her that I was now a resident DJ in a top techno club in Ibiza! She swallowed it and seemed extemely impressed, anyway we swapped phone numbers and I called her this morning, I'm meeting her next weekend so I'll probably just take her to a hotel and give her a good boneing.-my friend isw even going to let me borrow the car for the occasion.

The moral of the story: Its amazing how much acne can be overlooked when your wearing a sharp suit, drive a fast car and have a glamorous job. Ha!

Last night I met up with an old friend who I havn't seen for 6 years because he migrated to Australia where he has been running a very succesful printing business with his dad, they moved back to this country about 4 months ago.

We met at starbucks and then he took me to see his new bachelor pad, or should i say palace?!

Anyway he showed me his new car A BMW Z4 convertable and asked if I'd like to take it for a spin around town, needless to say I didn't need asking twice!

We blasted down the motorway at an insane speed and went into town where we stopped for something to eat at a wetherspoons pub, as I was parking the car I saw a really hot girl who I used to know from school in the rearview mirror, she came over and started chatting to us, and being very nice to me which was strange because at school she was always really nasty to me, calling me "pizzaboy" or "pussface" etc, she asked what I had been doing with myself since school so I lied through my teeth and told her that I was now a resident DJ in a top techno club in Ibiza! She swallowed it and seemed extemely impressed, anyway we swapped phone numbers and I called her this morning, I'm meeting her next weekend so I'll probably just take her to a hotel and give her a good boneing.-my friend isw even going to let me borrow the car for the occasion.

The moral of the story: Its amazing how much acne can be overlooked when your wearing a sharp suit, drive a fast car and have a glamorous job. Ha!

Speaking of fast, has anyone ever approached 100 MPH. I usually have to cross this freeway, to reach my dermatologist, and I'd have to tell you, what a difference in speed between 90 and 100 MPH is. At 100 MPH, it's like you have very little control and any little twitches and your life would literally flash right before your very eyes.

girls like cars and money, that is not 100% right but i would say 80% of all women u see are like that.... all hos..........

Guest Avian

Women like power. Also, at the time of the month where they're most fertile, they like men who they think could provide well for their offspring.

So they're not quite as shallow as you think.

Women are so egocentric it's ridiculous. And no, I'm not bitching because I've had a bad experience in the past or some shit. It's just the truth.

Get them talking about themselves and they can go on for hours. Just appeal to their vanity, and you can get in their pants.

I wouldn't care what car a guy has but....

if I was out of college and wanted to get maried, I wouldn't want a poor guy because:

a. money problems=fights=divorse

b. how are you supposed to raise children?

c. new car? home? clothes? food?

d. buy stuff for children?

e. college for children?

nope. No poor guy for me....

as for now it's ok.

well girls are just as superficial as guys, it's just in different ways sometimes. No gender is more mature or deeper than the other. It's hypocritical to get pissed off at them for their superficial faults when we have our own as well.

I think your behavior in this situation is as disgusting as hers.

Guys don't like girls, they like pussy. It's amazing how much acne can be overlooked with a low cut shirt, a few well-timed glances and the hint of being easy.

Fuck her up dude,

Heres a tip....

Get a cell phone camera (even if you dont own one...borrow or rent one)

Then get her to suck your dick, in mid blow tell her you got a text message or something...then grab the phone and take her picture (make sure the flash is off...well lit room is vital for this) and take tons of pictures of her.

but most importantly, have fun !

Fuck her up dude,

Heres a tip....

Get a cell phone camera (even if you dont own one...borrow or rent one)

Then get her to suck your dick, in mid blow tell her you got a text message or something...then grab the phone and take her picture (make sure the flash is off...well lit room is vital for this) and take tons of pictures of her.

but most importantly, have fun !

Speaking of fast, has anyone ever approached 100 MPH. I usually have to cross this freeway, to reach my dermatologist, and I'd have to tell you, what a difference in speed between 90 and 100 MPH is. At 100 MPH, it's like you have very little control and any little twitches and your life would literally flash right before your very eyes.

Guys are just as freakin superficial-I cant believe you guys are saying this shit. This girl is probably not the most mature and sincere girl in the world but you shouldnt generalize so much. Ne way, I drive a BMW myself and now that I think ab it, every one of my boyfriends have driven less expensive cars than me. I never noticed it and never really cared. My point? Just saying we all arent that superficial...

I think your behavior in this situation is as disgusting as hers.

Guys don't like girls, they like pussy. It's amazing how much acne can be overlooked with a low cut shirt, a few well-timed glances and the hint of being easy.

I think you shouldn't even give her the time of day. That would make her feel bad about herself. Act as if you are better than that person. Or screw her and then never call her back. Cause she hurt your feelings in the past.

If I were you, I'd have fun with this one though!! I'd say I was taken already and how great your new girlfriend is yada yada. How she is so beautiful (she's a model maybe too), sweet and innocent and you both are getting a big mansion together etc. Plus that you both having matching bmws or something. LOL! That would be fun!

who would want to have sex with someone that called them "puss face"? i'd give them a resounding fuck no.

Who would want anything more then sex from a girl who's that superficial? You certainly aren't gonna go looking for a relationship with a girl who once called you "puss face."

Yeah now that I think about it, you are just acting like her PUPPET. You are available when SHE wants you to be and she's never available when she feels like it and will treat you like shit whenever she pleases. I'd meet up with her and just say I didn't want to hurt her feelings. Truth is I'm with someone else etc etcetc and make up a bunch of shit to make her feel bad.

To treat you like shit for a few years and then come up to you asking for your number once they see you have money takes a HELL OF A LOT OF OVERINFLATED SELF-CONFIDENCE AND BALLS. I'd turn her down flat and make sure she doesn't do that to someone else again.

That's the difference between guys and girls. Guys are just better at emotionless sex. We don't have to analize the reasons not to.

Yeah but the thing is, it doesn't matter. He just wants a good shag. There doesn't have to be complicated reasons not to. Guys don't need to analize everything before having sex.. we just have sex.