Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mike24

accutane and runny nose

i've recentley (a week ago) finished a 4 months course, and i dont remmeber when it started but i constantley have a runny nose the past few months, never had such thing before and i dont have any alergies i know of (im 25)

could there be a connection?

thanks.

well while ive been on accutane i havnt had a runny nose, but (quite gross) eusa_sick.gif ive had loads of huge hard bogies. sorry. i think thats cuz of accutane cuz ive neva seen anythin like it. lol.

yea, i've noticed my nose is stuffy just after about 3 weeks through tane.... it could be caused by tane and i didn't have runny nose all through winter so i would say it is tane............

Yeah me too, I just thought it was allergies but now that i've seen this post it might be the accutane. I too hate waking up with a whole lot of hard boogers in my nose in the morning. It's a bitch.

Yeah me too, I just thought it was allergies but now that i've seen this post it might be the accutane. I too hate waking up with a whole lot of hard boogers in my nose in the morning. It's a bitch.

Yes, I've had lots of runny nosebleeds as well while on accutane. I've also been terribly sick twice in two months since starting accutane.

I have been sick so my nose has been running. It is possible that you could be sick. You also can develope an alergy at anytime in life, most people are not born with them but develope them as they get older and some grow out of them as they get older.