Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
garg

Yet another Pimple :(

Its been 3 weeks.. I've been following the regime thingy...

I apply Neutrogena on the spot patches before sleeping ..

Benzoyl Peroxide (neutrogena on the spot)

Neutrogena Moisturizer

face washing

showers

anti-biotics..

cut out chocolates and cheese etc from my overall healthy diet..

Hygiene has always been top priority.. (showers face washing etc)..

Staying out of the sun

Clean bed sheets daily

Drinking Green tea with honey (I dunno)

Taking all my vitamins

anti-imflamatory

i'm sure there were more things too...

and today.... another pimple surfaced straight on my nose.. a big one even...

](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Thats discouraging.. :D Is there Anything that can put an end to this? Sure.. prevention is the only way... but thats what I was doing! and it still sprouted..

Any suggestions? I just orderd B5 from vitacure

Its been 3 weeks.. I've been following the regime thingy...  

I apply Neutrogena on the spot patches before sleeping ..  

Benzoyl Peroxide (neutrogena on the spot)

Neutrogena Moisturizer

face washing

showers

anti-biotics..  

cut out chocolates and cheese etc from my overall healthy diet..  

Hygiene has always been top priority.. (showers face washing etc)..

Staying out of the sun

Clean bed sheets daily

Drinking Green tea with honey (I dunno)

Taking all my vitamins

anti-imflamatory

i'm sure there were more things too...

and today.... another pimple surfaced straight on my nose.. a big one even...  

](*,)  ](*,)  ](*,)  

Thats discouraging.. :D Is there Anything that can put an end to this? Sure.. prevention is the only way... but thats what I was doing! and it still sprouted..  

Any suggestions? I just orderd B5 from vitacure

1). Maybe you arent applying enough BP. Dan stressed that it's important to use alot.

2). Do you apply it on your nose? If not then no shit you got a pimple. =P

hi.. thanks for the reply..

Yeah.. I apply a ton of BP.. and more BP on my nose than anywhere else because all my acne is concentrated on my nose :D It doesn't form anywhere else.. .. I must have nose pimples of steel

if i remember corectly the on the spot patches have salicylic acid instead of bp. maybe your skin doesn't like SA. or maybe the combo is too much. it's only been three weeks. pimples form long before they pop up. so maybe that zit was already there before you started the regimen. just stick with it. you'll be all right :D

if i remember corectly the on the spot patches have salicylic acid instead of bp.  maybe your skin doesn't like SA.  or maybe the combo is too much.  it's only been three weeks.  pimples form long before they pop up.  so maybe that zit was already there before you started the regimen.  just stick with it.  you'll be all right :D

and yeah.. on the spot patches do have salysylic acid. They have seemed to be good at reducing the size of the acne though..

Thanks again for the reply :D .. I just did the evening part of the regimen.. I hope everything works out :D

take care..

Well you need to follow the regimen exactly and it sounds like you're not if your using salycil acid patches.

Besides....what is one new pimple compared to the healing and positive habit you are establishing. It's SO easy to get frustrated and say, "If I get ONE more I'm gonna...."

My cat got hit by a car. I'll trade you a lifetime of the biggest, pus-filled, stinging pimples for my kitty... Don't mean to be a buzz kill, but you are doing good. One new pimple doesn't mean failure, it just means more fun on acne.org!!!!

Garg, if you are taking vitamins that contain iodine then you should cut back. Iodine aggravates acne and I had clear skin when I eliminated iodine. I work out so I used to take a multi vitamin (100% iodine DV), 3 protein bars (50% iodine DV each), and other possible contributors to iodine a day. So I ditched the multi vitamins and the protein bars because that was already 250% daily value of iodine! So I found that this worked for me. With the BP, make sure you rub it in gently so it absorbs completely. Dan's regimen has been a nothing but great. All my acne is gone and I have a bottle of AVITA (same as Retin A) if you need it.

Hi :D

thanks for the replys.

Alex916 > Thanks.. I stopped using the patches. Hopefully that will help.

Shatangi > Sorry to hear that :D .. I've lost many pets over the years and I know how terrible that is :D .. thanks for the encouragement..

Changbanger29 > oh thanks! .. I am taking protein bars too! Maybe that was what caused it.. That zit just dried up... hopefully the red marks on my face go too.. What do you use to substitute the calories and protein that you got from the bars?