Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This is a question I'm sure some of you have wondered about, even Dan who said he works out often.

What do you guys think of mixing Creatine and Accutane? I apologize if this question has already been asked in the past, as you can tell I have not been around this board for too long. But I would really like to start Creatine although I hear it may be bad for your liver at high doses and it also could increase breakouts.

Anyone tried it?

Thanks

some will say good, some will say bad.

If your worried about it why risk it for the minimal gains that creatine gives.

Guest Craigems

Personally, i think its good stuff. But on tane not, i'd stick away from it .. just stay on whey... whey is better. Creatine just gives you pump, and if your workout isnt compensating creatine then creatine is a waste.

For my first month on Accutane I did not take creatine. THen my second month i started lifting again and used creatine. My derm told me my tests showed that the creatine inflamed my liver and told me to go off of it. If you want to lift on Acctuane just take protein shakes; its all you need anyways with or without tane.