Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Evan800

ACcutane hair loss treatments

hi i need help and advise on anyone that has tried to treat accutane hair loss, its been 2 years almost since i finished accutane and my hair is very thin and lot less at the front and temples and alot falls out, and doesnt seem to be getting any better, about 1 year after going off it, it seemed to stabilize and perhaps even coming back slowly, but over the last couple of months it seems to be getting worseand im thinking of trying Rogaine or Propecia tablets to help it, please if anyone has or is going through this and has good advise, please let me know as im getting very worried and would do anything to have my old head of hair back, its true what they say,

"You don't know what youve got till its gone"

I had similar hair problems before going on accutane. I went on propecia and now I'm back to normal. However, I just recently started accutane... so I do not know how they will conflict.

But a word of advice: propecia has proven time and time again to be more effective than rogaine and its much easier (one pill a day vs rubbing greasy oils on your head twice a day), so if you can afford it, propecia.