Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey guys!

so, theres this girl where i work. she started working there about 4 months ago (ive been there nearly two years) and over this time weve been getting close. i really like her, actually its more that i fancy her. redface.gif whenever she walks past my area (its a supermarket - im on the pharmacy, she's on the shop floor) i look up and smile and she smiles back. we talk and joke and everything and for the past few weeks shes been giving me these 'looks'. (ladies!! i would appreciate it if you gave advice on how to recognise when a girl is flirting with you!)

i dont know if she likes me back though! two of my colleagues (both 'older' females) reckon i should just go for it and ask her if she likes me back.

the only problem is im worried that she'll say no and then it'll be uncomfortable every time we see eachother after that wacko.gif

please help people! desperate times call for desperate measures! i need advice eusa_pray.gif

hey guys!

so, theres this girl where i work. she started working there about 4 months ago (ive been there nearly two years) and over this time weve been getting close. i really like her, actually its more that i fancy her. redface.gif whenever she walks past my area (its a supermarket - im on the pharmacy, she's on the shop floor) i look up and smile and she smiles back. we talk and joke and everything and for the past few weeks shes been giving me these 'looks'. (ladies!! i would appreciate it if you gave advice on how to recognise when a girl is flirting with you!)

i dont know if she likes me back though! two of my colleagues (both 'older' females) reckon i should just go for it and ask her if she likes me back.

the only problem is im worried that she'll say no and then it'll be uncomfortable every time we see eachother after that wacko.gif

please help people! desperate times call for desperate measures! i need advice eusa_pray.gif

From what it sounds like, id say she likes you. if she makes eye contact, smiles, then that is a very good sign. Id go for it and ask her if she wants to catch a movie/ go for coffee sometime. Good luck!

redface.gif im too shy! how do i assert myself? i dont even have acne anymore, just afew redmarks. but im terrified

Guest Amy Lee

Don't let this opportunity pass you by! From the sound of it, it seems she's interested in you, gotta work on that more!

It can be hard to tell whether somebody is into your or not. My best advice would be to look in her eyes, they can give away all her secrets. Is she currently seeing anyone? If she smiles at you, and gives you looks by all means go for it, if you wait too long you might become "too good of friends".

I like older women. 30-35 range.

you should ask her out in a way that is doesnt seem like a date. This way if she says no its not going to uncomforatable at work.

maybee ask her to join you and a couple of friends in doing something

Guest Benzamycin

What aquaman said cool.gif

Hey, just ask her out man. My twin bro has lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots (you get the idea) of pimples on his forehead, some are big too. AND YET AND YET AND YET, girls like him and he used to go out with a girl who is a f***ing model!!!!!

why? because he's not shy and he has a lot of self-esteem and confidence.

I, on the other hand, although i only have mild acne, am too shy and quiet with girls and that's why they don't talk to me much.

so my advice is, GO FOR IT. make the first move, if you don't do anything, sheesssh, you miss a chance. Life is unfair and there is very few second chances, this is not a movie where you can get the girl again.

build up your self-confidence man, just pluck up the courage and ask her out for coffee or ask her out for some pizza, in that way, it is just a casual coworker-coworker appointment. You wouldn't feel the pressure and she won't feel the pressure. During that period, get to know her, talk a lot but listen a lot more! Laugh and smile! You said that you and her joke in your workplace, that's a good enough start!

So hasta la vista baby, get moving, pick a time, ask her, if she rejects it, don't wallow in self-pity, she prb had something on. so just say: "Okay, no problem, wat about some other time?" and ask her another time.

Go for it man, you have a quarter of acne.org peeps behind u and supporting u.

Well the initial interest is there with the eye contact.

It's up to you, but I wouldn't recommend entering a relationship with no self-confidence. It's not fair to the other person nor yourself, it's 'extra baggage'.

Not trying to sound mean or anything, but it's true. People have enough worries on their own, without an additional issues. So unless you feel comfortable, I'd say wait and build your confidence, if she means anything to you.

If you want advice on how to do so, just PM me.

Oh and you'll get plenty of chances... don't fret about that.. You're probably still quite young. Just make yourself available, go out (bars, clubs, etc...) and you will meet people and gain confidence along the way.

blimey! i didnt expect this many replies! cheers guys! im thinking about just inviting her out with me and a couple of mates. see how we get on out of the workplace eusa_dance.gif

to the guy who said about finding out her age, im 18 she 17. razz.gif

Then what are you waiting for? Sounds like a match made in heaven. Have sex, get married(or is it the other way around), push out some kids and let them populate and destroy the planet lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Then what are you waiting for? Sounds like a match made in heaven. Have sex, get married(or is it the other way around), push out some kids and let them populate and destroy the  planet  lol.gif  lol.gif  lol.gif

You say you don't have any acne anymore? Your confidence should be soaring. I know that mine certainly would and will be in a few months.

Go for it.

Chris.

hey guys!