Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
password

I have found the cure ..... BUT

hello, i have to tell you guys, this is my first post, i came here a couple of years ago, and things are still the same for me..acne will not let up, and im 21 and its hell, as all the guys here know.

Anyways, as always seems to be the case, when i take 1 step forward, and things seem a bit better in any aspect, i get kicked back 10 steps, by god. eusa_wall.gif

I have tried it all, and let me tell you this does work, extraordinarily well. better than any drug, supplement etc.

The treatment i bring to you, is a real double edged sword.

It is GARLIC ....lots ...........atleast 4 bulbs (not cloves, but whole bulbs) everyday.

What i do, is i have 2 at lunch, in pasta sauce, then 2 again, at dinner with whatever else. NOW you WILL see, results, the same day, garlic is also known as "the poorman's penicilin" it cleans the blood, miraculously in such quantities.

Your skin, will look, so different by the second and third day, i myself got very excited at this point, my greasy face, didnt regrease ? even after a whole day. . which is unheard of for the past 4 years .lol your red spots/ marks/ scars, look different, less obvious, and less red......its is at this point, at about a 5 days, with no grease, and no new pimples, cysts .etc. it is now that you see the light at the end of the tunnel, and pray to god, and the world starts looking a whole lot brighter, but at a week, you cant bare, standing around preparing garlic, for 1 hour, twice a day, and you can imagine that its hard to even look at garlic let alone eat that much, i dont know if its a coincidence or not, but when i eat this, mys skin looks awesome considering. but i feel kind of weak, i have heard it causes low blood pressure, but i spoke to a naturopath and doctor and they both said, that it would not have any adverse effect besides bad breath.....(if you could keep this up for 3 months, you would have skin, good as new for sure)

anyway, at 1 week, its just too hard to keep up, your stomach hurts which is probably more psychological, and you do feel a bit weak, or that something is not right, it feels a bit like you could pass out at anytime. sad.gif which is definately not good. So you stop eating garlic , after a few days, grease returns, then another cyst in the middle of your forehead and its OVER, back to square 1, when you where so close....you have the cure in your hand, yet cant use it. !!!!! thats life..

PS sorry im a bit nervous here and in a hurry to get off the comp, cos i been sitting here too long ., which is why the above is very poorly written,.

but if you have the motivation ...... which im sure, if your like me would take any chance you have, TRY THIs . it does worlk , but its not without its drawbacks, Oh also i almost forgot , tumeric, in a bit of water(consistency of mud) put on a cyst/pimple. etc overnight, can either bring it too the surface or it will get scared and retreat. this method is good, as mask, at night, but beware everything you sleep on will become yellow. lol .

so here we are, i found this damn, cure, yet im stuck in the same place,. and am i better off ? not really. bah this has prolly been a waste of time. but hey, reply if you got some comments or if you try it, i would love to hear results.

i agree it does seem unlikely at first glance, but it does work. eusa_naughty.gif

minimum 4 bulbs, each day, i sometimes did 5.

Im just disappointed that most people, will gloss over this post, and not take it seriously. eusa_eh.gifeusa_dance.gif

How did you prepare your garlic?

Would it be possible to achieve the results with a concentrated supplement?

How about juicing the garlic and taking along with other fruits vegs to easier tolerate.?

What do ya think?

It seems like experimentation would be worthwhile as you are seeing good results.

Oh, and I have an Indian friend who swears by Turmeric.

hi, yeah the way i prepare it is, i seperate all the cloves ( I take out the "stalk" in the middle as this is said to cause nausea) which in such large amounts probably will, and i cant stand that, so i take it out. I then cut up the cloves as finely as possible with a knife, then sometimes i squeeze the other half. but beware when you "squeeze/crush" it with one of those handheld devices, it is really really strong, it has a different flavour.

So now you have this mound of garlic, i add 1 small onion, mushroom, capsicum, leek etc.... then i just fry all this, (you want to really cook it, because if you dont cook it long enough, its way too hot,) so thats cooked, i then add a tomato then some tomato puree from the jar, get the organic ones from italy with no salt, its pretty cheap. then cook some pasta. and thats it. i sometimes add some eggs on the side for protein, or kangaroo meat (i dont think you live in australia ?). or quark, which is the natural cream cheese. etc

You wont be able to put it in a drink, or anything, cos if its raw, it will burn you from the inside out. its gotta be cooked and supplements wont work as well i dont think cos its all dead, and processed, ps, your fingers really burn from cutting this up by the second and third day you will understand, unless you have a quicker way like a blender or something, lol

so you just do this twice a day, just cook a slightly different meal, PS i dont work, or go to school or do anything cos of this sh*t so i kinda have time for this..

the downside is that i feel like, sort of panicy and sort of dizzy, but i dont know if this is the cause, or its just all in my head,. but the results will surely renew your enthusiasm for a while. its just so damn hard to maintain this regime if thats what you wanna call it.

PS, tumeric is good. i did take 1tsp,*first thing in the morning mixed with a tiny amount of water (1 mouthfull) this tastes horrible, and you want to get it down fast, but its an awesome antioxidant and stimulates the liver. and i feel it does reduce grease and make the existing cysts/ pimples come to a head a lot quicker.

I gotta buy some more tumeric. wacko.gif

hope this helps, and you gotta get back to me with the progress and results.

best of luck.

Garlic starts working as soon as you crush it up and starts to be less effective shortly after so no, the pills aren't as efective as fresh garlic.

Also, if you get good garlic the cloves should never have the root in the middle.

Garlic starts working as soon as you crush it up and starts to be less effective shortly after so no, the pills aren't as efective as fresh garlic.

Also, if you get good garlic the cloves should never have the root in the middle.

i just went to the kyolic site, and like a lot of stuff out there , it has a lot of unneccessary additives ie. Gelatin, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica. i read somewhere that garlic actually starts releasing its "goodness" about 15 minutes after cutting or crushing it. Which, when you are preparing such large amounts, it does take even longer than that to prepare.

I am interested in extracts though, cos its a lot easier both on the stomach and in preparation, so if you know of any good ones out there without "filler" let us know on this post.

And good garlic, even homegrown organic purple ones still have that stalk in the middle thats not an indication of the quality, i myself have to use to ordinary white ones from imported from asia. which are fumigated etc. which is worrying, but it still does the job.

anyways thats all i can think of for now

Guest WhyGOD111

Yup garlic has helped my skin alot too. It stings really badly so I often dance eusa_dance.gif around when chewing it do try to ease the pain(i know it sounds stupid but it stings like hell)

i know what you mean . do you cook it ?

im just reading up about "aged" garlic, and am thinking theres gotta be a way to age it yourself. ? right, i mean people have probably been doing it for thousands of years, its now like some newly formed company is the only one with the ability to do this, granted they have advanced dehydration systems, but i want to find out how to do this at home, !! if anyone knows or finds anything. plz post

Peel the garlic cloves.

Slice the garlic thinly. A food processor works well.

Dry the garlic until crisp. In a dehydrator you have a choice of faster, hotter drying or slower, cooler drying. We dry our garlic for two days at about 45°C (115°F).

Store the garlic. Dried garlic may be stored at room temperature in an airtight container. If you store the dried garlic in the freezer in the form of flakes, and then grind it close to the time when you will be using the garlic it will keep its amazing freshness for more than a year.

Grind the garlic. A blender gives you a mixture of powder and granules which you can separate using a fine and a coarse seive. A coffee grinder not used for coffee is good for turning garlic flakes into powder.

http://www.garlicfarm.ca/garlic-drying.htm

I wonder if it will work if you put it in the oven on 45*C or if my oven actually goes below 100*C,hehe.

Hi password (and everyone)!

Please read what is said about garlic supplements in the link below (someone in another forum asked if it could help, and I replied).

I know it is slightly different as it is in supplement form and not direct garlic as you had tried, but I think you may learn a lot. I truly believe garlic is very healthy, but I do not agree with the doctor and naturopath who claimed it could have no adverse effects, besides bad breath. There are certain cautions to be aware of, even though there are wonderful health benefits. I think they are important to know before deciding to use them.

Take a look at the link, and let us know what you think.

eusa_angel.gif

Li B.

Thanks for letting others know what helped you.

thanks a lot, its good info.

i was wondering if it was a coincidence, about feeling fatigued, and generally not right. (thats only when you have 4 bulbs or more) but when you see it working on your skin, its like WOW.

but yeah i now usually have 1 bulb a day but this doesnt really help acne. but on the upside you feel normal.

im now thinking about how to dry this garlic myself, without a dehydrator, cos i dont have one. so i will probably just cut and crush a whole lot up, then just leave it sitting there too dry itself. ? thats what im planning on doing i hope it works , and doesnt turn into wine or anything hehe.

Guest delta force operators

hey password..does one bulb of garlic a day help acne..i mean thats alot of garlic man..what do u reccomend..also when u clear up do u rocomend lowering dosage to half a bulb a day or what..thanks much needed info

thanks for the information, i just went downstairs and ate a clove of garlic, that was it one clove and now i stink!!! lol and i think that you are right i feel abit sick for some reason and im driving down to London today which is 3 hrs away so i dont want to have anymore in case i feel abit dizzy but 4 bulbs is a hell of alot of garlic.

I do think it sounds plausible thou, i have reseached it on the internet. I might try eating just a couple of cloves a day and see if it helps at all.

Please can anyone else who is going to try this out keep me informed of their progress id be really interested to find out if its working cool.gif

rosihh. hehe, yeah its really hard.. but did,you eat it raw. cos ya have to cook it, and cook it a lot, so that u cant really taste it too much. even when its cooked down it still works, but again you need a lot. & just brush your teeth also fennel seeds are good to chew afterwards.

delta force . 1 clove doesnt make much difference. I tell you what.

Try what i said above, for atleast 3 days. 4 cloves a day, and judge for yourself and post your progress, cos its only when you see it in action you will understand what i mean,. i have greasy skin, and even on the same day, after 4 cloves. your skin looks different, like you know when ppl start to grow out of acne, and there skin sometimes, becomes really youthful and smooth..lol well you can kinda see this coming through after a few days,. then when you stop, or you decrease the amount, the oil and the rest comes back in a few days.

hope this helps.

peace

I'm going to try this. I bought 12 of the biggest bulbs at the store and I just ate two bulbs. Yeesh...it took a long time to prepare. Anyway, is it all right to saute and even let it get crispy...I sort of burned mine a little. It tasted real yummy though. Imagine on some potatos! Yeah, would putting it in the oven be okay?

Ahhhh, the heartburn!!! I took some ACV and HCl Betaine...feeling a little better. I think it is too rough for the system. Would the kyloic aged garlic extract be just as effective? It seems like it is a good and safe product. I don't want to burn holes in my tummy from eating all this garlic. Plus I have a terrible headache just from smelling it.

cut it up as small as possible (into tiny squares if you will *like a normal chef would do it), and or crush some of it, then add anyother vegetables you want such as onion, capsicum, mushroom, celery etc.. then once you have a big pile of ingredients on the chopping board put that all into a pan, with some heated extra virgin olive oil, and your in business.

then in a seperate pot, i put a bit of water, to put brocolli or whatever in, and the pasta, in the same water, so that by the end, there isnt any water left, then mix both the pasta and sauce togetther, and thats how we get busy here. hehe

hope this helps,