Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Some articles claimed that steaming face is good for the face and that it make the face flush out the toxics. Is it true or is it just a fad? Just wondering....

ahaa....thats something I've been wondering as well. Some says that steaming does eliminate toxin, but some says the heat will aggravate the acne. I'm still in doubt. I'd rather not doing it until I'm sure that it does me good.

steaming has only seemed to have helped my acne. a few days after a steam my face looks wonderful. i dunno...i would recommend it.

steaming has only seemed to have helped my acne. a few days after a steam my face looks wonderful. i dunno...i would recommend it.

steaming opens up your pores, if you wash your face with cold water allmost immediatly after while pores are still open it cleans your skin really deep. or so i've heard cool.gif

for me steaming makes it worse. i have read so aswell.. i get big cysts but theres theories and studies to prove anything, just depends whos is funding the study, to determine the result

steaming definately helped me, 5mins 2-3times a week (boiling water with tea tree oil, towel over head and bowl).....