Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

After we use the regimen and our skin fully clears up do we still keep putting bp on our skin if we have no acne anymore or what?

That is actually somthing ive been wondering too, at the moment i just dab it on spots when they come up as im abit afraid to use it over a whole area. Hmm i second ur question so someone please reply??

Yeah, you should keep using the BP as its needed to kill the p.bacteria, no BP- more bacteria-more spots....

Yep, what Lunno said!

Benzoyl peroxide works best as a preventative, so you should keep using it once you are clear, in order to remain clear. Unless you outgrow it in the meantime, when you stop using bp, there is a good chance your acne will return.

So, if the regimen has cleared you up, keep doing it in order to remain clear.

Brandy

Yes it is crucial that you remain using BP and following the regimen, if you stop, what will happen is your acne will still be there, there is no cure for it unless something magical happened under your skin.

What you can do though is reduce the amount you use (not by much) to maintain your complexion, you don't have to be as excessive with the BP.

is bp bad for your skin, i heard it causes lines? so r u sure its still good to use bp when we are clear, i dont want to look 50 when im 20.

so when we are fully clear we should keep using the regimen the way we started, or can we stop using the bp because i have seen sooooo many post that bp gives u wrinkles and i dont want that at 20....

i also have the fear of getting more lines.. i think im only going to do the regimen once a day since i only have mild acne.. id rather have acne than a bunch of lines or wrinkles.