Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i am going to england for a month in june to see family. when my sis went she said her skin got better. it seems that people in england dont have acne as bad as over here and i am nervous cause everyone will stare when i go since i have it. is this true??????????????????????.......ps (from USA)

i am going to england for a month in june to see family.  when my sis went she said her skin got better. it seems that people in england dont have acne as bad as over here and i am nervous cause everyone will stare when i go since i have it.  is this true??????????????????????.......ps (from USA)

Hiya

Well 1stly no one will stare at you!!

Im not really sure about the differences between here and America, ive been to America in the past but it was before i had acne so acne was never something i really noticed on people until i began to have it. I didnt realise that Americans had worse skin??!!!

If you walk down the street in England i personally think that the majority of people do have good skin but there are always some people(like myself) that dont!

Dont worry about people looking at you though, you wil be fine. Whereabouts are you going??

Guest <*>

I'm from England and i've got acne.

Guest Avian

It might not all be climate. If you think about it, most Americans have kids with Americans, most Englanders have kids with Englanders, most Mediterranean people have kids with...you get the point.

My point is...the genes for getting acne or not getting acne stay within the people of each country. But climate and sunlight definitely affects it too.

i am going to england for a month in june to see family.  when my sis went she said her skin got better. it seems that people in england dont have acne as bad as over here and i am nervous cause everyone will stare when i go since i have it.  is this true??????????????????????.......ps (from USA)

in england if you have acne theres an old law which means you get put in stocks and have vegatables thrown at you cause the acne is the devil trying to come out of your skin