Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hiphophoneygirl

help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emergency

eusa_boohoo.gif people help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can i remove my acne scar fast? what should i use? is there anything that removes it fast? that doesn't contain petroluem. My skin tone is olive.

i heard of potato juice, because of the high content of ............i forgot, but its meant to be good. second option is to ask your boyfriend to give you a facial biggrin.gif

no not the kind your used too, the other kind..hehe. belive me most guys would love for their girl to ask them to do that

i heard of potato juice, because of the high content of ............i forgot, but its meant to be good. second option is to ask your boyfriend to give you a facial  biggrin.gif

no not the kind your used too, the other kind..hehe. belive me most guys would love for their girl to ask them to do that

Are you joking? lol

for olive skin tones (same as me) the only way to completely remove dark spots is to use hydroquinone 4%, you can only get it through a prescription. It will take about 5 days for it to lighten dramatically (2x a day application). And you must apply with a q-tip precisely on the spot, otherwise you will bleach the skin that isn't dark and it will all look splotchy.

There is no fast way to get rid of dark spots. But you can quickly cover it with a good concealor, hit your local department store too find a good one. Bobbi Brown, Prescriptives, MAC and NARS makes great foundations and concealors with a yellow-base for olive and ethnic skin.