Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jan carlo

Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse

Has anyone tried the new Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse? It's my third trial product regarding foundations, and so far, the best. If you've tried this, are you still using it, or discontinuing it. It's so far the best make-up I've seen lower than $10. Tell me what you think about it. If you've discontinued it, what foundation are you using right now that you think is better than this relative to price too?

http://www.maybelline.com/products/product...aspx?prodid=229

user posted image

-Revolutionary whipped formula provides an air-soft, perfect matte finish coverage, with a weightless feel

-Breakthrough technology with flexible, silicone polymers help prevent caking, and settling into creases and lines in the skin

-Color pigments give superior coverage that blends effortlessly, imparting a soft, natural-looking, even-toned result

-Long-wearing formula will not clog pores

$8 at Walgreens

I hated it, as with all maybelline foundations, they are cheap and nasty! It does exactly the same thing that every foundation from maybelline does, it looks reasonable when you 1st put it on, and the and hour later it looks absolutley disgusting. I never buy maybelline!!!

This is an excellent product...and I've tried plenty!

eugh!!! Wonderfinish was my very first foundation, and omg it looked absolutley terrible on me, lucky for me I have honest friends - and the same day I used it, they said: find a new foundation hun, that looks so fake looking!

I got the lightest color and it wasn't light enough - even though I have some "summer color" now, it's still not light enough. To orange, I think.

ugh i really dont like maybelline for foundations. I find them extermeley cakey and quite heavy. This foundation was rubbish when i tried it- it didnt even cover my redmarks-not good!

yeah i got that foundation last night and it was HORRIBLE it didnt seem to wanna blend in at all it just caked my face up. It seemed to irritate my skin a bit as well (made it a bit itchy) and ive NEVER had that with any foundation before.

Its SOOOO annoying though cozz the advert makes it look so cool!!!

This made my skin breakout very badly during a time when my skin was very clear. Cleared up once I stopped using it. Also "sat" on top of my face and was wiped off easily. I have a problem with many foundations like this which have a high level of "-icone" in them (silicone etc.)

eusa_angel.gif god im so fucking stupid-i was actually puttin WAY to much on-duh! So now i completly take back wot i sed bout this stuff-it actually suit my skin tone and goes on perfectly now. Sorry to be so confusing!!!