Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
keisha

Has accutane helped you with your acne?

Has accutane helped you with your acne??  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Has accutane helped you with your acne??

• yes, it made my skin look better
    • it made my skin look somewhat better
    • No, didn't help at all
    • It made my acne worst

Hey guys, I'm having the worst break out I've ever had. My acne is not severe but bad enough to make me feel like shit. So i've been thinking of going on accutane for a while. so i really need you guys help on this. So please vote and post comments on how accutane worked for you. Thanks guys

Guest rgnc852

Accutane didn't help my acne at all.

I took Accutane 8 years ago, aged 22, as I had moderate acne (although my skin was very greasy) and it left me perfectly clear. My current outbreak occured about 3 months ago and is mild and hopefully temporary.

I took Accutane I forget how long ago, 6 months or something, and while on it I had no active acne, but savage red marks + bad red face. For a long time after Tane I still had red face, couldnt figure out why. Started using a gentler cleanser, not washing as much. Now skin looks very pretty, not red much. Still have some small pimples left. Few big ones. Way better than before. Oil almost gone. I think it's worth it.

I took Accutane for 6 months, and it cleared me up, and reduced oil alot, for about 4 years but then the acne and the oil gradually came back. Been on the Regimen now for 3 1/2 months and am all clear now. I won't do Accutane again, experienced significant depression while on it.