Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

For 7 years now I've been on every creme and anti-bodic for my acne and nothing seemed to work. I'm even on birth control for it which didnt help it at all. My derm. said if i wanted i could be put on accutane. Do u think its worth it? Please help. I need advice. neutral.gif

Guest Craigems

since month 4 i was clear on it. I have a long course however, of 12months but still i'm clear for the rest of the months.

only way to find out it to take it...

For the majority its a miracle drug, for others it can be a life sentence in hell.

Not meaning to sound overly dramatic

Well im into month 5 got another 2 months left and all of the cysts I had on my back are gone. My face is also clear my face was not that bad though just 2 or 3. It has only left red marks where the cysts have been but im told they fade in time. So accutane is worth taking.

Definetly worth it... without a doubt... i promised myslef that I would take it, but if the side effects ever got too much, I would stop... into my 18th week now... side effects have been minimal... and i'm clear.... gave me my life back!!!