Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misssy

back acne!! help!! it's the summmerr

does the regimn work on back acne?? I've noticed the spots and marks on my back take longer to go away than the ones on the face. anyone know why? apart from the fact that you're covering it. beacuse i've stayed home for a whoel two weeks wearing a strappy top and it hasn't imporved AT ALL. :-s also any effective spot cream or peels that work mreally well on the back>??

Hey, I'm in the same boat. It sucks. But I've just been using Benzoyl Peroxide, I guess it's working, veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slowly. Might try some Vita-K when I buy it, because most of it seems to be just red marks.

Hope you find something that works. :D

I've had this same problem with my back for a few years now. It cleared up about 18 months ago, but I've been stuck with it again for the last 14 months.

At the moment I do not have any pimples, but the dark marks remain, which are hard to get rid of. It took many months for them to fade, I do a lot of physical activity, the increased bloodflow helped to heal them. I use methamphetamine sometimes, and I found that was very effective to increase the healing time, but I wouldn't recommend it because it can cause more acne breakouts because of the increase in testorone and norepinephrine (adrenaline).

Recently, I used some papaya soap on my back and it was good in removing these marks. I had a few pimples at the time, but they started clearing. I ordered Acne Getaway, and it seemed to work well with the pimples and the marks. However this could have happened without Acne Getaway. If I break out again, I will order some more.

I found the papaya soap to be the best thing to clear up the marks. I have tried many skin lightening creams, natural vitamin e and many other things with varying results.

The back's thick skin makes it difficult to treat because the acne is persistent, and the marks take much much longer to heal than those on the face. Perhaps a thread at these forums specifically for back acne could help people, because even chest acne is more similar to facial acne than back acne.

I'm kinda tired and this post is all over the place, hope it helps though.

I have been using the Neutrogena Body Clear body scrub, and it has done wonders for my bacne. It really works, although it took about a month for my body to cear. Now I am able to mantain a clear body despite lifting weights 4 days a week + extra cardio work...

I used to have back acne, it was related to the scented shower gel I was using (addidas) and any other scented soap would make my back breakout. I now use dove or purpose only, you might want to try this before anything else

anybody try that Pan-Oxl bar? Thats what my dermatologist perscribed. Its got 10% Bp and im about to try it, Ill keep anyone whose interested updated

2.5% BP on the back is sometimes not strong enough to clear acne. Switch to 10% BP for your bacne, but keep 2.5 for your face.

I used to have continuous outbreaks on my back and chest. Nothing major, but the odd cyst all the same, and certainly nothing I would like to expose for public viewing at the pool. I decided to try the regimen on my back too. Threw out my back scrubbing brush and now use Purpose liquid cleanser, followed by 10% bp since back skin is fairly thick, followed by Eucerin Renewal moisturiser. And covered with a white T night and day to keep sweaters, shirts from being bleached. On chest, used Purpose, 2.5% bp and Eucerin. Results after four weeks are really good.