Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eminem3ncore

I got caught with conceler on (and im a dude!)

the whole situation takes the cake for most embarassing moments. A girl I like in school was playing with me and put me in a headlock, in a playful way. I tried to resist but before I knew it, my make-up was all over here light blue (!) shirt. She tried to act as if she didn't notice (which i appreciate) but it was pointless. The world was out by friday. To top it off the next day, someone spotted my mac liquid concealer in my bookbag when looking for a pencil. Man I'm fucked! cry.gif

Well if the girl didn't say anything. Then thats excellent news - if she was going to say something she would probably shout it out the instant is started to rub off. And as for the concealer in you bag, put it in a zip pocket or something. Do these 2 people know each other (the girl who was giving you a headlock or the one who spotted your MAC in your bag?)

Yeah I'm glad she didnt purposely embarass me. Shes a nice girl, so I wouldnt expect that. My senior class has only 100 people in it, so basically everyone knows each other...things get around VERY quickly. I'm glad I have only 2 weeks left till graduation...

Yeah I'm glad she didnt purposely embarass me. Shes a nice girl, so I wouldnt expect that. My senior class has only 100 people in it, so basically everyone knows each other...things get around VERY quickly. I'm glad I have only 2 weeks left till graduation...

aww i feel bad for you- but there's a guy in my french class that im pretty sure where's concealer or some kind of tinted cream so don't feel like your the only one. no one hassles him or anything so i hope you don't get crap about it!

u dont have to worry about it.

if the girl didn't say anything, that means she doesnt care.......

as for the dos who caught u with a concealer, u can always say u were keeping it for ur sister or girl friends alike......

u dont have to worry about it.

if the girl didn't say anything, that means she doesnt care.......

as for the dos who caught u with a concealer, u can always say u were keeping it for ur sister or girl friends alike......

Guest TylerD

Its not that big of a deal i doubt she cared at all. A girl noticed i had makeup on today and i said ya lol i wear it everyday and she just was just like oh thats kewl most ppl dont care unless they are complete assholes but they just have to understand we want to look good ourselves and want to take care of the way we look.

OMG! You got caught with concealer on and you're a GUY!?

Lolz! Oh no! How will you ever survive the wave upon wave of humiliation you'll be forced to face on a day-to-day basis with girls?

Dude, we don't CARE about things like this anymore, it's a universal fact that a lot of men wear make-up and we REALLY DON'T CARE!

Seriously, the ones who you have to watch out for are other guys because it's usually other guys who get anal about men and cosmetics.

WE like a guy who takes care of himself.

OMG! You got caught with concealer on and you're a guy?

Lolz! Oh no, how will you ever survive the wave upon wave of humiliation you'll be forced to face on a day-to-day basis with girls?

Dude, we don't CARE about things like this anymore; it's a universal fact that a lot of men wear make-up and we really don't care.

Seriously, the ones who you have to watch out for are other guys because it's usually other guys who get anal about men and cosmetics.

WE like a guy who takes care of himself.

hey sorry to hear man.. the MAC concealer in the bag sucks.

but for future reference, always blame it on skin tone clearasil or something.. or tinted moisturizer. Once I was in a situation like that and any doubt was removed smile.gif

i wore my girls perfume, channel allure for women smells maddd good who cares oh they made it for men now it smells mad good

A few weeks ago I was at the mall and a girl that was hanging out with the people I was hanging out with came up to me and said "wow, you have really nice skin".. I thanked her but then told her that it was just because I wore makeup(my skin is terrible under the makeup).. and she said "well then I think more guys should wear makeup."

And I agree Bloodcries, women's deodorant smells alot better then men's deodorant.

lol people say the same thing to me. That is a good thing about being a guy and knowing how to put on make-up, people don't think you wear any. People are like, why would you ever go to a dermatologist your skin is so soft and BEAUTIFUL! and I am like, thank you. I like the compliments too much for saying that I wear make-up biggrin.gif

The good comments have definatly always outweighed any bad ones for me.. well at least ever since I learned how to put it on correctly.

Ya, several hours of fame is so worth the 15 mins trouble.....

The world's simply different when ur looking good!

Guest TylerD

Ive been wearing makeup for a while and still everyonce and a while ppl still say they can see it a tiny bit but i dont give a shit id rather have makeup on then big ass ugly red marks in the end im the one that has a goood looking gf and the guys with acne making fun of me dont im not trying to be mean but i just hate when guys make fun of other guys for wearing makeup like serious i dont make fun of ppl unless they deserve it.

Guest TylerD

Oh well you dont need a proper sentence to get a point across, and read a 2 minute post.

Guest TylerD

awwwwwe i feel so bad for you. Dont cry cry.gif

Guess I gotta learn how to put makeup on properly cause I wear foundation (and sometimes concealer) almost daily and the really bad red marks on my face just do not cover up sad.gif.

Guest TylerD

It just takes some practice you will get it eventually