Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

today was my birthday and it was the worst day of my life. my parents forgot, i had totell them, and they didnt even get me a card. then all my dad does is say "happy birthday man," gives me a high five and then walks out the door for work, and my mom said "have a good one sweetie" and then leaves for work also. None of my friends (the little that i have) wished me a happy birthday either.

anyways, i go to school and at the end of my day go to my locker and see

"kill the kike" (i admire their alliteration) written on it in black letters, since racial bigotry is a somewhat normal occurance in my school i shrug it off and go home. i sit in my room for 5 1/2 hours just listening to music and staring at the ceiling. my mom comes into my room at 9 tonight and asks if anything is wrong because she sees im upset, all i am thinking is "YEA MOM, what the fuck do you think is wrong with me, you forgot my fucking birthday and some piece of shit mother fucker wrote racist shit on my fuckin locker god damnit." but i just said to her that i was fine and rolled over and shut my eyes. im probably blowing all this out of proportion.. but i dont give a shit, all i really need is some understanding friends to talk to.

yea i completely feel for you, not so long ago i just had my birthday.....my parents were like "happy birthday" followed with "aww it suks to see your face like that everyday"

do you fucking know how that felt? all i could do during that sunday, is to hide upstairs in my room doing hwk all day and crying of what i think of myself and what my parents think of me

why is MY LIFE so fucked up. why are these flawless people (skin and life wise) so damn fucking lucky? life is just fucking unfair.......and i even thought about having that birthday to be my last one

Im so sorry, thats really awful, I actually have a friend whos parents forgot his bday and I dont really understand it. I mean but I guess all you can do is move on and know not to do that to your kids. My parents dont even have the chance to forget mine cus im always telling them what i want a month in advance lol. And I dont really understand that whole racial thing, ive never experienced that, and ive lived in Philly and currently live in Dallas, but I can understand how obviously that would be hurtful and infuriating at the same time, but you gotta understand that even tho its not positive, they are attacking your race, not you personally, there are a lot of racist people out there and you just gotta know to look past them and learn from them, HAPPY BDAY, how old are you now?

Happy Birthday Avi! Sorry to hear about how bad your day was, that's too bad. I'm surprised you didn't get an apology let alone a gift or a card from your parents. Do you guys get along good? What's a kike, never heard that one before. Kids can be cruel and immature sometimes, people tend to become more understanding once you get past high school, hang in there.

Happy B-day mate,that sucks that your parents forgot, mine just stopped making anything of it a year or two ago, I like it better that way but to each their own, and as far as your friends not saying anything, I'm sure they would've said something if you'd mentioned that it was your b-day, honestly I can't remeber anyones b-day, if they tell me I'll be happy and do something about it, but there are just way too many things for everyone to remeber to remeber bdays all the time.

and as for the sheer assheadedness of the people who wrote on your locker, they are fucking stupid and don't pay em any attention, some people are just naturally fucking useless like they are.

Guest WhyGOD111
today was my birthday and it was the worst day of my life.  my parents forgot, i had totell them, and they didnt even get me a card.  then all my dad does is say "happy birthday man," gives me a high five and then walks out the door for work, and my mom said "have a good one sweetie" and then leaves for work also.  None of my friends (the little that i have) wished me a happy birthday either.

anyways, i go to school and at the end of my day go to my locker and see

"kill the kike" (i admire their alliteration) written on it in black letters, since racial bigotry is a somewhat normal occurance in my school i shrug it off and go home.  i sit in my room for 5 1/2 hours just listening to music and staring at the ceiling.  my mom comes into my room at 9 tonight and asks if anything is wrong because she sees im upset, all i am thinking is "YEA MOM, what the fuck do you think is wrong with me, you forgot my fucking birthday and some piece of shit mother fucker wrote racist shit on my fuckin locker god damnit." but i just said to her that i was fine and rolled over and shut my eyes.  im probably blowing all this out of proportion.. but i dont give a shit, all i really need is some understanding friends to talk to.

thanks everyone, my parents at least got me a card today so im quite happy about that, and my mom asked me what i wanted on my cake.. still hasnt admitted she forgot though, o well cake is nigh