Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mikyl36

Need to detox from a bad meal! Please HELP!

Before I knew what I was doing...I just ate 10 deep fried hot wings...they were oily and greasy and now that i'm done, i feel horrible...I know that this isn't good for my body and especially my acne-prone skin...can someone PLEASE recommend something to detox myself quickly... sad.gifeusa_doh.gif

thanks in advance!

Before I knew what I was doing...I just ate 10 deep fried hot wings...they were oily and greasy and now that i'm done, i feel horrible...I know that this isn't good for my body and especially my acne-prone skin...can someone PLEASE recommend something to detox myself quickly...  sad.gif  eusa_doh.gif

thanks in advance!

drink lemon water and take some probiotics if you have them.

Thanks guys...I been chugging water like there's no tomorrow....

I'll try adding lemon to the water cjb, hopefully that helps speed the detox...probiotics? Not sure what that is...can u recommend something?

I sure learned my lesson...NEVER again! cry.gif

Probiotics are like acidophilus and other enzymes that help replenish your intestinal flora. They can be digestive aids. You can find them at health food stores.

for future reference...

this is from http://www.askshelley.com/faq.php?p=default&cat=42#a41

"Another good thing to do is to follow a night of baccanalian delights with a day of fasting, drinking nothing but tea and the Master Cleanser drink, and plenty of bowel managment. At the very least, before you go to bed, drink lime water or lemon water with ACV to give your body plenty of PH balancing compounds to mitigate that prime rib or sugar. Moreover, P&B shakes, flax seed, and enemas are great ways to make sure the cheat doesn't sit around and make you miserable."

When I eat a high fat meal, I chase it down with lemon water. I came up with the idea a long time ago when I was at a restaurant eating crab legs. When the meal was done, the waitress brought little bowls with lemon water in them to dip your fingers into. The lemon neutralizes the oil.

Ever since then, I kind of feel better after eating the steak or greasy wings and I don't worry about it.

Yeah...before going to bed I drank a liter of water with lime (didn't have any lemons) and it seemed to work cuz this morning I went to the bathroom

Thanks CJB for the info...I'll check it out...

Interesting link kaleidoscope...i'm actually been on the p&b shakes and fasting for the last 5 days...i felt like it really helped to clean out my colon...thats why when i had that meal i was hating myself because i pretty much threw shit on a clean canvas... eusa_doh.gif