Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SymphonyX

Hearing alot about URINE on the face.?

im hearing alot of people claiming that at nighttime, before they go to sleep, there applying urine to there face, keeping it on for a few minutes, then washing it off, and doing whatever else they do on there regimen, and very much claim that it really makes a difference....is this so, anyone heard about this.... im so desperate, im most likely just gonna try it, and see what happens.

Guest fatman_uk

Heard of this, did it a few times, made me wanna hurl an didnt do squat for my acne...apart from maybe make it flare up more. Your menna use the first piss of the MORNING also if u wanna try it. :oops:

Think ppl say do it coz ur piss is basically water mixed with excess vitamins an urea... so i heard. :?

-Gaz

see im not stupid or crazy, people are actually doing this, and i just wanted to see how far people have gone with it, and i havent tried it yet, not sure if i wanna...

They were just taking advantage of you. Whoever they are should get a good kickin.

Im almost finished my regime which is quite different to dan's in a way. its mainly for people who are alergic (sorry bout the spelling) to BP or people too lazy to use it.

:) lol... i read somewhere once that ELVIS used to cleanse his face every morning with a washcloth saturated in his own urine... i, personally, would not try this. it sounds rather unsanitary, but... what do i know. i would try first the lemon juice drink or diet elimination or vitamin supplements before i put my own piss on my face... mercy.

Yeaaaaa...if any of you guys are into that then I also hears eating your own shit will clear up acne also 8)

Some of you need to start watching the news and get educated. According to the news, there is research that proves urine does help heal wounds and acne. Drinking your own urine also helps to cure the common cold. Personally, I'd rather have a cold then drink my own urine.

A British study earlier this year revealed that, in a study of 40 men and 60 women, everything causes acne.

"I recommend that acne victims be contained in a locked room and receive no more than four hours of sunlight every day. Diet consists entirely of orange juice, given through an IV needle."

Guest fatman_uk

LOOOOOL!

Well that makes me right about everythin ive said that causes it, LOL.

PS - How often do u come here Sabs? Aint seen u for AAGGGGEEEES.

-Gaz

Hey guys! The shit eating is working out great! My skin is all clear but for some reason the girls run away when I try talking to them...I wonder why? :roll:

Hey guys!  The shit eating is working out great!  My skin is all clear but for some reason the girls run away when I try talking to them...I wonder why? :roll:

rofl

LOOOOOL!

Well that makes me right about everythin ive said that causes it, LOL.

PS - How often do u come here Sabs? Aint seen u for AAGGGGEEEES.

-Gaz

Oh I'm here off and on. It's hard to remember to come here every day when you have almost perfectly clear skin (thanks to B5), but I try to make it on here when I can.

How have you been doing personally with your acne?

Greg

Guest fatman_uk

Fine m8, i only get, say... one tiny zit per, hmm, i dunno.... about every 2 weeks or sumthin, 1-2 a week if i eat lots of junk foods. So i try not to give into the choccy cravings, lol. :roll:

Im usin BP 2wice a day again, i did go onto a once a day thing but i like the way BP keeps m skin dry thru the day. I think i may miss a night application at night every few days coz my face seems to get falky-dry every 2-3 weeks, think its from the BP. :?

It seems i jus have to guess when to use BP/moisturiser by guessin off how greasy/dry my face is, but i can live with that. :)

The B5 thing seemed easier, jus wish it'd worked for me. :wink:

BTW - By 'almost perfectly clear' skin, do u mean the same as me? One zit every week or two for example?

-Gaz

Guest fatman_uk

Urban Rites Face Relief...

It's good, i think the dry skin phases come not from the moisturiser, but from the late nights i keep havin, sleep affects me a LOT. May be the crap food i had this week too. *SLAPS himself for givin in to junk food* :'(

-Gaz

BTW - By 'almost perfectly clear' skin, do u mean the same as me? One zit every week or two for example?

Yeah, about the same.

B5 is weird though; it's not the same kind of results as BP. It does a spectacular job of preventing breakouts, but there's another method to its madness. When zits do appear, they are severely reduced in size. What would normally be a huge whitehead is now a tiny, pinhead-sized bump right at the surface of the skin, which is almost invisible to anyone else. Other times it is a very very small red bump which is also unnoticeable to anyone else. The longer you are on B5, the smaller these things get.

Greg

This is probably an obvious question, but I haven't been here long enough to know the answer:

What is B5?

I know what BP is, and from this post I get the feeling that B5 would work better and is easier, but doesn't always work. What is it?

Thanks.

Guest fatman_uk

Yeah my zits are only ever tiny tiny assed things too Greg, i guess after uve been on either BP or B5 long enuff u jus get to a stage like that maybe. I always find myself tryin to empahsise the zit i got was REAL SMALL, lol. Better than the huge things i used to have, an not painful like those either. :)

P.S - B5 isVitamin B%, Calcium Pantethonate (if i remember right), i wont tell u all about it, Sabs is the correctly claimed 'B5 guru' round here. Im jus the UK guy, hehe. :)

-Gaz