Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DipItLow

LORD HELP me I need a shoulder to cry on.

Ok I recently just started a job at disney at front desk I like my job talking to the new ppl everyday is fun BUT DISENY IS SO STRICT with customer serive u have to start convo with every guest and greet and smile. These past 2 months have been hell for me though my skin just looks dehydrated and im breakin gout like nuts beetwen my eyes I mean huge ugly bumps whiteheads to be exact. ITS JUST SO HARD BEING ME and being nice to other people and smiling and being happy and not come as as fake I just cant stand acne im so fucking miserable now a days. jesus christ I just hope I get though this nobody in my fucking family understands what im going though becaue they have perfect skin this is so not fair. cry.gif NOt to sound like a whiny bitch but I sometimes shed a few tears when driving home at night its just so painfull to see acne deteriate my life and personality.

Me, I hate most is having to talk to someone and just knowing that all they are thinking about is how bad my face looks and being sure they think its because I don't wash properly or take care of myself. Really sucks that you can't do the avoiding eye contact thing. Sometimes that's all that gets me through the day.

Do try to remember that you will nebver have to see any of these people again. Hang in there.

i feel same way sometimes, like when u have a fat zit and u know ppl are staring and they are clear. it sucks but dont worry it will end .....

Just wanted to mention from a parents point of view. I have felt a similiar feeling when my family or friends suggest what my son's could wash with etc. Like, I am not doing all I can do to help them.

I have to explain to them what is going on and that it is not an issue of poor hygiene, etc. One of my friends, a very close one, made a comment about a young person, insinuating, why don't his parents get him help. People assume you are not under doctors care or are somehow to blame for the acne. She even said that she read somewhere that there is no reason at all today for anyone to have acne! I just let it slide as I realized she was not going to be someone I could discuss the topic with.

Distressing. They're just not knowledgeable and don't understand. And it seems like other peoples problems are just so easy for them to solve. They have all the answers.

I feel for you guys. Having to face the public must be very difficult. I just wish the torment that is acne could end.

Don't worry, you are on accutane and it should all start clearing in a matter of weeks if you have just begun taking it. Dont give up

i was gonna right exactly that, im on week 10 and thnigs r going so well, soon this nightmare will be a distant memory

Thanks everyone for making me feel better at least I feel more human now I used to be good looking my family still tells me I am but aI feel like a monster with huge pustules on my forhead.

Yes but im entering my 4th month on tane this coming june and just recently like the past 3 days now the breakout is dying down and my skin is looking better. But still I hope things work out for me, I mean clear supple skin was always my dream. What so many ppl my age 18 take for granted I would praise the lord everday to have perfect skin.

Yeah, people take clear skin for granted till they lost it (I know I did).

Anyway, good luck with the accutane, and take care of yourself so you don't get any permanent side effects.

PLEASE READ...

OK listen man, I really think you are making a big deal about this. Did you know that things you see on your face seem about 10x worse then people actually think?

Man just suck it up. If you feel awkward in front of some one when talking to them because of a zit; THEN THEY WILL SENSE THIS AND WILL ALSO FEEL AWKWARD...This then perpetuates, and u end up acting differently infront of the person because of a sense of inferiority or shame. I know it is hard to act normally, but you CAN GET USED TO IT!

And I hope this accutane works for you. If not, hey, welcome to the world of fun. I like my acne! I get to experiment regimens on it and its so fun for me(Being a science oriented person) . YES MY ACNE WAS SEVERe...But i finally followed a regimen that got me 100% clear.