Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Power5220

scarring now when i used to never

reciently ive started scarring...when for the past 3 years or so i never scarred and i would always pop my zits. Why is this?

Guest delta force operators

couse ur aging and the skin is starting to show u its scars with loss of callagen..also ur getting different type of acne..wich might by cystic and those are permanent scars..theres nothing u can do to gt rid of those scars.

Guest delta force operators

yes as u age ur scars will get worse

its best to avoid the sun..

stop ur acne so u wont get more scarring

same thing happened to me. a lot of factors may have caused scarring, sun, bacteria, dryness. I read somewhere that if you apply lime on a cotton ball and to your face for 10 minutues after your zit had burst or you have popped it there should be no scarring. Having a big zit, ususally means minor scarring anyway.

Thats the same thing that happend to me. I had acne but it never scar my face till like a year ago. But the question I asked before was if i get full face dermabrasion will that create new skin/ collegen where I wouldnt scar normally or not? Someone with experience with dermabrasion should tell me if they scarred from ance after getting derma done on that same spot?

reciently ive started scarring...when for the past 3 years or so i never scarred and i would always pop my zits.  Why is this?

How you recently moved away from home and started cooking by yourself and eating rabbish food? Do you get vitamin supplements? Do you exercise? Have you started smoking? Are you older than 18-20 years old?