Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok im gettin really frustrated like no doubt all of u do now and again, anyway i thought ide post in here as im in the UK and the things u might be able to advise me on can no doubt be bought in the shops etc. Anyway, im 19, had spots / acne for about 2-3 yrs now, anyway ive tried all sorts, first off i tried just BP 10% lotion back when i was 16 lol, it worked pretty well, just the fact it made my skin white and very dry etc. So i come off it and just tried diff things from then, its only since prob last year when i was 18 i sticked to things for a whole bfore changing, anyway im on BP now as a face wash and musta been on it since february, and i really dont see that much a change, yea its cleared a little bit, but nothing BIG, and im starting to get really annoyed lol, in all honesty i would not be that bothered but its just the fact that with the acne and very oily skin it looks so much worse then it should. Anyway i dont know wot to do anymore, i want to carry on, but is it worth it, i wanna get rid of the oilyness, but i cant neutral.gif just one big problem sad.gif so if anyone can help of maybe point me to sumthin else then please do, thanks

okay i will try to, how long do u suggest staying on it? as i have been on near 12 weeks now, as no doubt u know, some days skin looks good etc, other days it doesnt! Also just another question, when im doing the routine i do etc, i dont apply any sort of wash to my forehead, i just splash my whole face with water etc, but only really scrub and wash my cheeks and other areas, anyway for somereason my forehead its near enough clear ? is their any reason for this or not read anything into it? cause i was thinkin, if thats clear and the only thing i do is wash it with warm water morning and night then maybe i shud just cut out everythin and wash the same way with the whole face? again i dont know, what would u say?

okay i will try to, how long do u suggest staying on it? as i have been on near 12 weeks now, as no doubt u know, some days skin looks good etc, other days it doesnt! Also just another question, when im doing the routine i do etc, i dont apply any sort of wash to my forehead, i just splash my whole face with water etc, but only really scrub and wash my cheeks and other areas, anyway for somereason my forehead its near enough clear ? is their any reason for this or not read anything into it? cause i was thinkin, if thats clear and the only thing i do is wash it with warm water morning and night then maybe i shud just cut out everythin and wash the same way with the whole face? again i dont know, what would u say?

ok i will try it, if that dont work then what ? ive tried loads of things now, its just like going round in a circle lol? will anything work. Why av i got em sad.gif no one in my family has had them etc, just me eusa_wall.gif

I know for a fact the regimen is kind of working for me :S But if you've been on it for 12 weeks perhaps you should see your doctor about it?

nah mate, ive seen the doctor ages ago when i was like 16-17, im 19 now, aint going to see him cause he will just gimme some pointless things lol, i seen some new acne treatment in the paper today anyway, called Freederm, so i might give that a go, see what happens, just desperate to get them gone

nah mate, ive seen the doctor ages ago when i was like 16-17, im 19 now, aint going to see him cause he will just gimme some pointless things lol, i seen some new acne treatment in the paper today anyway, called Freederm, so i might give that a go, see what happens, just desperate to get them gone