Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

its on my cheek it is not noticable unless you touch it or get up really close to me, its filled with what feels like water its about an inch long.

does anyone know what it is?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes