Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi everyone..im new here..feel free to noe anything abt me and hopefully,i can make great frends here smile.gif) thanks pple!

acne sux.it has terribly ruin my life.i used to be terribly depressed for the past 4 years and hid everything inside me.my face was like total complete shyt and i dun eben dare to face up to pple.watever frends i had,i feel so awkward with them and often so f***ed up with my face.i would be very self-consious all the time.i often cut myself and hid at home..i just don't wanna face up to reality.i avoided mirrors and up to today,still do.i had often thought abt suicide and it got so terrible tt last yr,i was stopped by my parents and just totally broke down in front of them.yet up till now,they still don't understand how i really feels deep inside me

my family totally sux and so unsupportive..they call me names and everything.i am so hurt,so hurt.it's all my dad's fault.he has got terrible acne scars all over,evident of his bad acne during his younger days..and me,being the eldest,have to have all his genes!damn!!my sister don't even wash her face everydae..and yet she is so clear!!i try so hard..but it's no point.

my acne,over the years,have improved..but still its as bad as ever.this year,i am 16,going on 17..and up till now,i just feel very superficial with myself.acne has totally affected me a lot..in my social life..my perceptions of this world and everything else..i mean,really,without acne,i will be quite pretty actually..it's like pple tell me my features are good..but i know myself that even so,my complexion is like shyt..and that makes me ugly.ugly.ugly.i am so ugly.i sux to the core.i lack confidence and i feel that living on is so meaningless..i have great friends a lot of them with clear faces who don't mind my acne,true..but i can never really tell them how i feel..it's like will anyone truly understand?i don't think so.i feel so depressed all the time for no reason..and i just cant..cant be myself..

i am trying real hard to clear up my face..which really seems impossible..it has been years.i used to pray often but i gave up on it.no hope..there's simply no hope for me..what's the point..my face sux forever...forever damn oily and oily.damn it.damn oily i sux in fotos.i hate fotos and mirrors.they are my enemies.though my true enemy is nothing,nobody but me,myself

insecurity fills me..i hate acne.i hate my life.why is my life full of darkness.it's like i can never face up to the world confidently..i want to..join in all the fun tt the gals around me always have..yes,they do include me..but this lack of confidence,insecurity and stuck-up me will never really have fun with life..i cant like lead the class..or cheer or anything that would attract people's attention towards me.

i sux.i truly do.im ugly.inside and outside.i can never be myself.i dun dare to face up to anything.sometimes and often,i just get so depressed that i wish i can die..i can die..can die..

plus i thought that i could clear by this year...then suddenly i switched to using ProActiv..and it totally f***** up my face..my face was like DAMN red..after which i stopped using for a while and now,back to ProActiv again,on a nightly basis..has anyone here get cleared with ProActiv??pls help guys..thanks loads and loads smile.gif))

i would really love to make friends here..hey everyone down with acne man.IT SUX TOTALLY.

Hi there. Acne can totally fuck shit up eh. Acne has prevented me from doing alot of things as well. U will be suprised as to how many people can relate to your problem on this board. All i want to say is that, I would love to be your friend.

I used ProActiv about 3 (or 4) years ago. It didn't work very much for me, so I just stopped using it.

In any case, welcome to the forums. There are many people here who would be deemed nice, and others otherwise. Enjoy yourself wink.gif

Guest delta force operators

why dont u go to a derm and get accutane

acne fucking sux does it...i personally even thought my life is full of shit and pointless....dont wanna live anymore

Hi there. Acne can totally fuck shit up eh.  Acne has prevented me from doing alot of things as well. U will be suprised as to how many people can relate to your problem on this board.  All i want to say is that, I would love to be your friend.

I know what you mean, acne has fukd up my life sooo much 2, i dont have much support either from my family but i just live with it. i hate it sooooooooo much!

Guest Zitro

I'm sorry that you have to go through so much, well, Im sure most people here can relate, and I was one of them in my past when I had bad acne.

I hated mirrors, I absolulety hated cameras (I never took a close up pic of myself), and I was self conscious with my skin.

What has helped me though is to confront it emotionally, live with it and say whatever. It turned my shitty life to semi-shitty at least.

I don't recommend proactive, its bad, very bad , irritating and not effective when I tried it, and Im sure many here agree. You can try a couple of things:

_Get accutane and hope that side effects will not annoy you.

_get a strong regime of Benzoil peroxide (or some strong Rx topical) while also taking antibiotics like minocycline or tetracycline

Good luck, and welcome to acne.org

Like everyone else on here, I can totally relate to you...and I would love to be your friend if you ever need anyone to talk to-honest. Yes, acne is tough and it's a rollercoaster ride that just seems to never end. I know its hard, but try to not give up hope. Without hope, its hard to accomplish anything in life. Plus, it keeps you going...however, much easier said than done-I should know...Try to remember that it is usually the ones that give up hope that do not make it. Against all odds, just keep trying to fight back. You will make it in the end. Ne way, try to smile, babe, and God Bless U.

m8 this is what u say to get accutane.

step1.

Ask for it nicely. Say somethin like " i heard about this stuff called accutane. And i kno many people who have been on it and it has worked wonders for them. Could i have it"

This should work if u have a nice derm.

If he ses no or ur acne isnt bad enough go to plan b or step 2

Step 2.

You say fine i'll buy it off the internet and do it without blood tests or doctors supervision and u'll decide the dosage u want. The doctor will come runnin to u and say ok or fine.

This defo works because they kno that its their fault if anythin happens to you.

yeah man just tell the derm ur dad got scars and i think its important for me to get on accutane imaware of the side effects and really would like to take this drug.

i think everyone whos parents got scarred from acne should hit up accutane..just so u wont get the risk of scarring..this makes sense man..acne can always get worse ....so get the accutane

if ur parents got scarring..even if u have mild acne..i would still take the accutane

Guest Zitro
m8  this is what u say to get accutane.

step1.

Ask for it nicely. Say somethin like " i heard about this stuff called accutane. And i kno many people who have been on it and it has worked wonders for them. Could i have it"

This should work if u have a nice derm.

If he ses no or ur acne isnt bad enough go to plan b or step 2

Step 2.

You say fine i'll buy it off the internet and do it without blood tests or doctors supervision and u'll decide the dosage u want. The doctor will come runnin to u and say ok or fine.

This defo works because they kno that its their fault if anythin happens to you.

accutane works on all types of acne

it sheds the cells

it decreases oil

i would hit up accutane..the other shit dries ur face up..leaves it irritated..

accutane gets to the problem

retina works too just for permanent results u have to use for 6 months to correct the skin shedding ..it aways comes back

alot of people go on accutane..models..justin timberlake..jessica simpson

my doc recommended accutane, too. i also dont have cystic acne. more like mild to moderate. should i look into it further? i am on antibiotics and spiro now. just started the sprio a week ago? i've just heard so many horror stories about the side effects and the seriousness of the drug. what do you all think?

my doc recommended accutane, too.  i also dont have cystic acne.  more like mild to moderate.  should i look into it further?  i am on antibiotics and spiro now.  just started the sprio a week ago? i've just heard so many horror stories about the side effects and the seriousness of the drug.  what do you all think?

Oh ....Honey, I have been through the Hell you are dealing with, ALL of it. ..believe me it WILL get better....listen to the others, see if you can get on accutane, you will be amazed at what it can do to clear you and reduce the oil....I want to give you a ((((BIGHUG)))) right now....dont give up...there ISHOPE..... wub.gif

i keep on hearing about people saying they heard about horror storys on accutane but i myself havent heard shit..im curious what storys did u hear about accutane?

hey smile.gif) dunno..havent been to any derms before..anyway accutane is for severe cases right?i dun think i will ever go on accutane..'cox mine is not severe..it's just freaking oily and spotty. sad.gif(

^^^ Seeeee.. "breakaway"...this board is full of WONDERFUL people who know exactly what you are going thru...I hope you now have a little smile on your face lifting your sadness... wink.gif ..because There is HOPE.

hey guys thanks for all your concern (: really a BIG THANKS biggrin.gif. anyway can anyone tell me what's the side effects of accutane? i don't dare to try it, seriously. i shall go to the derm next week or something.shall update you guys.thanks a lot

I keep on repeating it. I am finishing my course in a month (50 mg) and it really isnt such a big deal. It is definitely not convenient but beats acne. really beats acne.