Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm not ugly because of the acne (which is clearing up now that I'm in my early twenties). I'm just ugly. It's really tough, because I eat well and I exercise regularly, so I'm nicely toned. It's just that everything I say has to come out of this ridiculous face...

Oh, and I hate fat people who whinge about how terrible it is to be fat and that the opposite sex doesn't pay them much attention. LOSE SOME WEIGHT! I would kill to have a problem that would go away with dieting and exercise. But no, I'm ugly to the bone. I'm ugly for life.

I hate ugly females who go out with an endless series of handsome men who don't give a shit about them and then whinge and cry to me for hours when they get dumped. Perhaps if you accepted advances from someone who likes you and is closer to you in looks instead of pursuing someone who sees you as a handy hole you wouldn't get treated so badly. At the very least try to understand how difficult it is for me to empathise with you. Things are different for men. Being an ugly woman just makes your relationships shorter and men slightly harder to find. Being an ugly man means you never even get looked at affectionately by anyone who isn't closely related to you. You're dead from the word go. After a decade or so you turn into a bitter, misanthropic bastard (like me). Ugly on the inside, as well as on the out. C'est la vie.

I hate my handsome male 'friends' who two-time on their girlfriends with several women during a relationship and tell me about it at the pub. I hate the fact that their girlfriends find about it (never from me, I don't get involved in this shit), but don't split up with them.

I hate people who scream 'MIIINNNGER!' at me from passing cars, and drunks who taunt me for my looks.

I hate the fact that men grin at me, and women look miserable or try to end a conversation.

I hate seeing happy teenagers arm in arm at malls and knowing that that was never me, that that part of my life never existed.

I hate whiny emo music/literature/films about losing a girlfriend/boyfriend. Try living my life you middle-class over-emotional fucksticks.

Guest Avian

It's true that if you are a beautiful person then you have a head start in life. We're all here because we don't perceive ourselves as beautiful and thus feel that we can't get anywhere.

But being bitter won't help. In reality it's what's on the inside that mainly matters to other people. Don't be bitter - you sound like an intelligent, interesting personality in that post. And if people judge you the minute they lay eyes on you, walk away and find someone worth talking to.

I hate the fact that our world is so superficial that it causes such concern for you...u know i remember this one twilight zone episode that really put it into perspective...briefly, the episode starts with this lady who just had surgery to deal with a facial deformity....her head is wrapped in bandages...the audience never sees the doctors or nurses (the scenes are all in shadows)

At the end as they slowly unwrap her bandages...it reveals a beautiful woman and everyone thinks..."okay, the surgery was a success!"....till the camera pans out and reveals the doctors and nurses are all horrifically deformed...seems that in this world, being deformed is beautiful and being beautiful is a deformity...hence, the lady was sent off to live with the other "rejects"

Really taught me a valuable lesson and reaffirmed that old addage: Beauty is definately in the eye of the beholder

I hate the fact that our world is so superficial that it causes such concern for you...u know i remember this one twilight zone episode that really put it into perspective...briefly, the episode starts with this lady who just had surgery to deal with a facial deformity....her head is wrapped in bandages...the audience never sees the doctors or nurses (the scenes are all in shadows)

At the end as they slowly unwrap her bandages...it reveals a beautiful woman and everyone thinks..."okay, the surgery was a success!"....till the camera pans out and reveals the doctors and nurses are all horrifically deformed...seems that in this world, being deformed is beautiful and being beautiful is a deformity...hence, the lady was sent off to live with the other "rejects"

Really taught me a valuable lesson and reaffirmed that old addage:  Beauty is definately in the eye of the beholder

BlackHeadBoy id really like to see a picture of u so i can judge for myself, i dont believe that you are quite as hideous as you make out and im sorry that you feel the way you do about yourself, i dont think u missed out on much thou...the teenage love parti mean, any guy i went out with while i was a teenager was just a huge mistake and looking back it would have made my life alot easier emotionally if id stayed single.

Oh, and I hate fat people who whinge about how terrible it is to be fat and that the opposite sex doesn't pay them much attention. LOSE SOME WEIGHT! I would kill to have a problem that would go away with dieting and exercise. But no, I'm ugly to the bone. I'm ugly for life.

blackheadboy, i would also really love to see a photo of u. I can somewhat relate to you. I know physical beauty is everything in our society, there is nothing we can do to change it cuz that's the way it's always been and that's the way it always well be. Sad but true. I'm glad u take care of your body and eat healthy and exercise. If u feel u are that ugly, my only suggestion would be to just go get plastic surgery to enhance your look. I know alot of people would oppose my idea but if it can make you look better and boost your self esteem, why not? What's life when ur not happy right. I know people try to mask reality by saying it's what's inside that counts. fuck that. we all know it's what's outside that really matters. I hate the fact that it has to be like that in our society. What can i say, some people are just blessed with good genes and have it easy.

all you can do is play the hand your dealt, its as simple as that if your born brad pitt, sweet, but if your born ugly, tough crap! thats just how it is maybe you can work out, and get buff, and have a nice body! also even though look sare a big part to getting girls, it can be done without looks, just develop a sweet sense of humor, be the life of the party, be witty, and funny.

all you can do is play the hand your dealt, its as simple as that if your born brad pitt, sweet, but if your born ugly, tough crap! thats just how it is maybe you can work out, and get buff, and have a nice body! also even though look sare a big part  to getting girls, it can be done without looks, just develop a sweet sense of humor, be the life of the party, be witty, and funny.

Guest <*>

What the hell are you talking about man, you're not ugly at all!!! And I mean that cause i'm a guy.

Those pics were taken to minimise the visibility of my acne (strong backlighting). My nose is filled with tiny blackheads. And if you can't see the ugly, I'm the one who's lost. Look at the asymmetry. The mishapen lips. The sloping forehead. One eye is higher tha the other one.