Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jwlz

vinegar & blackheads

hey all, i'm new, v-LO introduced me to this site and it's cool. good information. biggrin.gif

i've been reading posts about how vinegar works wonders and i want in on it, but i'm not sure. currently i'm using acne medicine, which has cleared my face for almost 4 years. my medication is very cheap and last about 2-3months. every now and then i'll get a zit so i was wondering if vinegar would help?

what else can get rid of my random zit attacks that doesn't involve too much money?

i've been trying to drink more water, more green tea, watch with the chocolates and whatnot, washing with just water and cetaphyll instead of soap, except i have to use soap before applying the topical medicine at night (my med says so).

also what helps blackheads?

thanks, thanks, thanks for your time biggrin.gif

and more thanks if you reply back!!!!!

Well, vinegar is an astringent so you wouldn't want to be putting that in your face. I think you should follow "The Regiment" first and give it two months. If that doesn't work. Then try going to the dermatologist. Yeah. And don't pick on your acne cause that causes scarring. Yeah and dont forgot to be happy. smile.gif

Well, vinegar is an astringent so you wouldn't want to be putting that in your face. I think you should follow "The Regiment" first and give it two months. If that doesn't work. Then try going to the dermatologist. Yeah. And don't pick on your acne cause that causes scarring. Yeah and dont forgot to be happy. smile.gif