Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thaxceptional1

starting off with a lot of bp?

is that bad for the regimen? say using a lot doesnt irritate ur skin (if irritation means itching and dryness and stuff), then would it be ok to start with 2 finger full or start with a half of 1?

anyone ever try using a lot of bp on the first day of the regimen and have success quicker?

any comments would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

If you're sure that it's not going to burn the hell out of your skin, then go for it. However, most of the time you get a pretty bad burn doing that.

ok because i was on and off on bp and i have used a lot before and i didnt really get irritated by it although it smells bad and sometimes along my eye there wuld be dry bp stuff...

and also whats a good way to absorb the bp stuff. cause everytime i apply it it usually juz drys first

i did use alot of it at the frist day :S and my face was really red and tight and after 2 days i took a really hot shower and when i came out my skin was peeling and i went back and srubed my face gently and my skin was really clear i dint have any majour problem with acne i usally get them sometimes when im really tired or when i think alot but since iv been using regime i have a good skin tone and im getting good commments on it and i did start with alot of BP like 2 fingures but now im using one fingure tho it worked for me but i dont know about others