Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Power5220

will eating mcdonalds cause acne?

Everyone is different

Some people when they eat crappy food liek mcdonals they break out... others dont have an effect at all.

dunno why but every time i eat fries and chessburgers my skin breaks out like crazy confused.gif

supersize me is stupid... that is like saying steak is bad for me if i eat 10 steaks a day and do no exercise..... he eats mcdonalds every meal, everyday exceding his calorie intake phenomenally and does no exercise. I mean diet is about proportionaly variety. Sure mcdonalds isn't the best meal but it isn't bad once in a while.

McDonald's will not directly cause acne. The soda, dairy, and white bread that you eat there could possibly aggrivate your acne though. Diet in general can have an impact, if you are genetically prone to acne and you have a poor diet it can have an effect on your acne.

It is not right to say that MacDonands is crap or unhealthy. It is important to have a balanced and varied diet including fats and salts. No single food is balanced or varied, so it it the responsibility of yourself to make sure your diet includes many types of foods in moderation.

what makes me break out are the fries.... I thought it was a coincidence at first but I don't think so anymore, every time i eat fries the next day my skin goes crazy.. I get this huge pimples this time I got like 4 and I get the ones with white stuff that you just gotta pop sad.gif I know that was my last time eating fries....

This lady in the mall was trying to sell me this product for like 60 bucks and she told me that my acne wasn't that bad but it was probably caused by my diet ( I mostly get pimples in my cheeks and that' where I have red marks) It coul be true cuz i don't get pimples in my chin or my body...

what makes me break out are the fries.... I thought it was a coincidence at first but I don't think so anymore, every time i eat fries the next day my skin goes crazy.. I get this huge pimples this time I got like 4 and I get the ones with white stuff that you just gotta pop  sad.gif  I know that was my last time eating fries....

This lady in the mall was trying to sell me this product for like 60 bucks and she told me that my acne wasn't that bad but it was probably caused by my diet ( I mostly get pimples in my cheeks and that' where I have red marks) It coul be true cuz i don't get pimples in my chin or my body...

Guest WhyGOD111
will it?

(im talking about  there cheeseburgers and fries)

Have you seen the film "Supersize Me"? That should put you off McDonalds for life...

i think that when u eat a greasy oily food such as pizza with loads of grase that when u bite into it that the grase probably splatters on your face in super tiny drops u cant see......that could be why breakouts occur after acne.

i think that when u eat a greasy oily food such as pizza with loads of grase that when u bite into it that the grase probably splatters on your face in super tiny drops u cant see......that could be why breakouts occur after acne.

I'm sorry, but there is no way that little grease droplets could cause acne. That's just absurd. As for me, yeah McDonalds gave me pimples everytime I ate it- but then again, I was getting pimples everyday anyway, so how would it be possible to say that McDonalds food caused it??? The truth is, that in people who are genetically prone to breakouts, anything and everything will cause you to breakout. I could eat celery all day and drink tons of water, and wash my face in the purest stream in the world, and I'm sure my skin would have still been bad. My dad had bad acne, so i was just more prone to having it.

But if you do go to Mcdonalds, don't eat there everyday- because that is just too much strain to put on your body. I do happen to like the fruit and walnut sald, as well as the fruit and yogurt parfait though. i appreciate what they are doing to diversify their menu for the country's health and well being.

(WHEW!!! Long post, sorry)

Personally, fast food or junk food in general does not break me out.

But I still eat junk food very sparingly because it's just not GOOD for me, period!

I'm sorry, but there is no way that little grease droplets could cause acne. That's just absurd. As for me, yeah McDonalds gave me pimples everytime I ate it- but then again, I was getting pimples everyday anyway, so how would it be possible to say that McDonalds food caused it??? The truth is, that in people who are genetically prone to breakouts, anything and everything will cause you to breakout. I could eat celery all day and drink tons of water, and wash my face in the purest stream in the world, and I'm sure my skin would have still been bad. My dad had bad acne, so i was just more prone to having it

But if you do go to Mcdonalds, don't eat there everyday- because that is just too much strain to put on your body. I do happen to like the fruit and walnut sald, as well as the fruit and yogurt parfait though. i appreciate what they are doing to diversify their menu for the country's health and well being.

(WHEW!!! Long post, sorry)