Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
awthentikk

Accutane or no Accutane...

what up new member here

im nick whats goin on... i have acne like alott of other people on here, maybe not as bad but its still there... i went to the derm. and she tells me to go onto accutane. now i know a couple of kids who went on this stuff, and i used to messs around wit them and their chapped lips.. well guess what?? yea i know sucks for me.. so now im deciding if i should go on this stuff or not. ive been on mostly everything and my skin just wont stop its so annoying as most of u know. my actual number one problem is with the alcohol. i do go to parties and drink, along with drinkin with friends and i heard that you shouldnt drink while on accutane because of the liver damage.. does anyone know if you can drink while on accutane??? well id like if i can get some feedback on me taking accutane or not and the drinking alcohol situation.. thanks alot

_nick

Take it! Take it! Take it! Take it! Life is already frustrating enough without having to obsess about your skin! I'm on day 16, and have already noticed an imrpovement.

Guest Avian
what up new member here

im nick whats goin on... i have acne like alott of other people on here, maybe not as bad but its still there...  i went to the derm. and she tells me to go onto accutane. now i know a couple of kids who went on this stuff, and i used to messs around wit them and their chapped lips.. well guess what?? yea i know sucks for me.. so now im deciding if i should go on this stuff or not. ive been on mostly everything and my skin just wont stop its so annoying as most of u know. my actual number one problem is with the alcohol. i do go to parties and drink, along with drinkin with friends and i heard that you shouldnt drink while on accutane because of the liver damage.. does anyone know if you can drink while on accutane??? well id like if i can get some feedback on me taking accutane or not and the drinking alcohol situation.. thanks alot

_nick