Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

Maybelline New York Cover Stic

green is actually a good colour and will probably be better as i doubt it will come out that colour.

Green takes away alot of the redness i use something similar alot of conceilers turn out too orangy so ones with a green tone are often better

Going to put it on before I go out for soccer, see how it is, I'll keep you all updated, I put it on before my liquid concealer. Or should I put my liquid conealer on first?

Guest TylerD

Hmmm seems like it might be good stuff maybe ill go pick up a green concealer although it does sound a lil wierd lol i didnt know there was a green concealer. Im guessing you would put this on then the foundation??

Green concealers are there to tone down redness, then you put foundation on over it, to turn the green into skin colour. I've never used a green concealer before - so I don't really know much about them, but I did read that using colours that are at the opposite end of the spectrum to counteract undesirable facial colours such as redness and blueness etc was quite old fashioned and that today’s products work on all problem areas...so let me know how you get on with this, I would like to know if there is any truth in what I read!!!