Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

here r sum really annoyin things that hav happened 2 me:

1. when this boy wit clear skin sed he had acne, he just squezzes them.

2. on an acne advert the girl sed she had tons of spots, when she ahd 3 little ones.

3. on acne adverts where they have clear skin, wats teh point?

4. when clear skin ppl go mad about 1 spot, someone didn't cum 2 school cuz she ahd a spot!

5. when clear skin ppl say how they keep there skin clear liek ur dirrty - dirrty christina aguilera style.

hav u ppl got any more?

when people try to tell you how they keep their skin clear and its usually like "i just wash with water" or "i just use some benzoyl peroxide"

I hate it when people keep saying that i should use BP. That its the miracle cure for any acne.

BP is shit. Makes be break out. If not that than its no better than putting water on my face.

People think they know everything...

When my mum comments " why are you getting spots? no one else in the family has any, it not in ur genes so you must be doing something wrong"

Ahhhhh makes me so mad!

I think the most annoying thing comes from uneducated people. People that think everyone that develops acne is doing something wrong. The same people that think they do things right and that is why they do not have acne. They don't realize that acne is genetic, and the people that suffer got stuck with some bad genes, and they did not. Simple as that.

on this comedy show there was a boy wit spots an the guy sed " was it scary when the tin of tomatoes and sweetcorn exploded on ur face" they wudn't make fun of sum1 wit fire burn scars, so y can tehy make fun of sum1 wit acne.

when someone says

"have you tried" followed by:

Clearisil, BP, seeing a derm, SA, WASHING YOUR FACE!!!

a couple of other favourites are

"shouldn't you have grown out of it by now"

"I used to have pimples and used...one of the thousand of products I've already tried"

and any sentence starting with "WHY"

"Why is your face so bad" "Why are you still breaking out" "Why don't you do something about your face"

all well intentioned i'm sure but still darn annoying!!