Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hello,

which is the right gel i need from puredeming.com to fade the red marks, i wanna buy from this site as ive used them before and i like the products, i asked if it was ok to use them on accutane but altho they told me to check with my doctor they said it shud be fine, thanks

My girlfriend completely faded her red marks while on Accutane using PureDeming Intense Gel No C morning and Copper Peptides Serum evening, twelve hours apart. Her skin is now not only 100% clear but evenly toned, no red marks whatsoever, ivory clear.

I faded my own red marks taking 10g vitamin C with 10g MSM an 800 IU vitamin E per day until they were gone, combined with baking soda exfoliant, diluted ACV application and egg white - lemon mask. After 2 months my red marks were completely gone (see my natural acne program link below for more). I believe that the power of combining MSM and vitamin C alone will cut the fading time in half for ANYONE. Everyone asks me what MSM is, please just either read my program or google it. It's miraculous for your skin and especially fading red marks when combined with vitamin C and E, that's all you need to know. You can buy these supplements at any vitamin store. Allergenics Non Steroidal cream is also an incredible moisturizer which fades red marks at the same time (just google the ingredients).

i used that r-ala intense gel for a littlw while and didnt see fading of my marks,

how long did you use it before you saw results?

cheers antony, im gonna give the intense gel ur bird used a go but im not too sure about the vitamins because im on accutane and dont want anything intereffering