Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
emperornext

Recommendation for Daily Creme to Fade Red Marks?

Hey everyone,

I used to use Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with Pro-Vitamin Bs, Alpha-Hydroxy Acid every morning before class/work on my skin to help heal my skin and fade red marks. It worked pretty well, but they don't make it anymore. It used to look like this: http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/81/69/...-resized200.jpg

Anyways, I need something I can use daily or every other day once a day that is easy to apply. I am open to any type of brand, Zirh, Murad, etc...I don't care if it's made for men or women. I am Asian and in my 20s and just want to fade a few red marks on my face.

I know there are other treatments like Apple Cider Vinegar + Lemon but I'm looking for something that I can use daily and isn't invasive.

Thanks! wub.gif

Neutrogena Multi-Vitamin Acne treatment. It has AHA in it also. It even says on the box it helps fade post acne marks. It does work, but it takes at least 2 months to see a difference.

Thanks for the informative response? Have you used this before and how were the results with it? How bad were your acne scars?

www.bio-oil.info