Find results in...

now then

me again

just looked at this website as that perfectskin seems to be closed or shy

puzzled as to which products to buy really

am after a night cream & some peel stuff

but then the wash looks good too

the Acne Banish Serum with AHA/BHA's 50ml looks good to use at night

and then night cream afterwards (which one ????)

you wouldn't use the Glycolic 15% Treatment Cream 60ml in the morning followed by that neutrogena moisturizer then use the banish serum (nightime) though cause that would be too much stuff on your face or would it ??

seems to be too many products doing similiar things really !!

like whats the diff between the acne banish serum, blemish control gel & the multi fruit AHA day cream ?

whats difference between the Glycolic Acid 10% Moisturiser 50ml & the Glycolic 15% Treatment Cream 60ml

oh and which night cream is recommended !!

Hello there

Next time I will use the preview post option eh ??

Basically after reading through the majority of the products on that site I was a lil confused

Cause all the info seemed to repeat itself, no definitions ie when to use this or why ???

To be fair when I emailed the customer service they gave me a quick reply which said:

We tend to recommend the higher strength products are used at night so ideally you’d use the 15% treatment cream in the evening and then the acne banish serum in the day under a moisturiser with a SPF 15. The difference between the products listed is the strength and ingredients, we try to offer a range of products to give our customers a choice. I have oily skin and I use the blemish control gel in the evening and the multi fruits acid cream in the day. The cleanser I use is the 10% gel wash followed by the eucalyptus astringent toner.

So that kinda cleared up some stuff for me

Have decided to useAcne Banish Serum with AHA/BHA's 50ml

In the evening followed by that botanics night cream from boots

Cannot decide between the Blemish Control Gel 15% AHA/BHA 30ml or the Multi-Fruit AHA Day Cream 60ml (oily, acne, blemishes)

To use in the morning as the cleansing gel seems to have real good mattifying properties but the cream sounds brilliant also though I have read that you should avoid things that have cream in the title, still unsure as whether or not the cream is a moisturizer either.

Also if I used the Glycolic Acid 10% Gel Washthen the Eucalyptus Astringent Toner 15% AHA/BHA 100ml l then one of the cream or gel wouldn’t that be too much stuff on the ole face ??

Would be using that Neutrogena w/spf 15 moisturizer during day don’t need a moisturizer either