Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Amy Lee

so ahh...I saw my crush in school yesterday.

Guest Amy Lee

.....but she already has a boyfriend. *awwww.............*

Anyway, I think they make a good pair, they fit each other. biggrin.gif

I was just glad I saw her, so no need for me to cry haha. biggrin.gif

I hope she isn't aware that I'm stalking her, which is what I'm doing haha everytime I see her, I follow her around, observe her every move...

She's not like most girls in school, most girls are loud, kind of vain, but she is not. She is simple, quiet, and good-hearted, which are what attracted me to her. Even though she wears a thick make-up, I can say she is not vain, just want to look presentable enough.

Okay, end of rant. biggrin.gif Anyone has the same experiences? biggrin.gif

Lol just get in touch with here. Ask here msn... .dont know if that's so populair over there wink.gif

Guest Amy Lee

But I still have a second crush. (I have 2 as of the moment, one is already attached, I hope the other is not yet. biggrin.gif)

Why do I let time pass me by?! grr... they were my classmates before! I should have made the move by then! biggrin.gif

Guest Amy Lee
some weeks ago, i saw my ex with his new  17 year old gf. eusa_wall.gif

i did not take it as well as you did.

bah, time for other boys (plural).

Whether to get over a girl or get her back, you've got to get another girl yourself. Nothing gets a guy over a girl like getting into another and nothing gets a girl into a guy like seeing another girl into him. Men respond best to women and women respond best to jealousy.

wow this whole time Amy Lee was a guy!?!?!

Ok, now that i got that out of the way, i am in the exact same situation dude, including the stalking and 2 crushes at the same time.

I met them both in classes as well and one of them i am really good friends with now and the other, well... i wrote a whole thread about earlier today.

Anyway, good luck with the girl whos not taken yet, go get her tiger! Shes yours!