Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just wondering, what is the pricing of Accutane that you're getting? Please factor out your insurance coverage if replying. Thanks.

I was quoted $2 per 20mg pill of Roaccutane. Is this high, low, average pricing?

Just wondering, what is the pricing of Accutane that you're getting?  Please factor out your insurance coverage if replying.  Thanks.

I was quoted $2 per 20mg pill of Roaccutane.  Is this high, low, average  pricing?

Normally in the UK Roaccutane would be free (well, almost - £6.50 per prescription, which could cover several months suppy) under the NHS (National Health Service), as this is paid for by the tax payer. However, I didn't want to have to wait ages for an NHS derm (even getting referred to an NHS derm is tricky), so went privately, picked up my first Roaccutane prescription today 161 x 20mg capsules, costs £289.90 i.e. £1.80 / capsule, i.e. about $3.30 for those across the atlantic... I guess this is a bit pricey, though it is for Roche Roaccutane, not a generic

Uhh, I think I'm getting screwed. I have to pay about 250 dollars for a month supply of 40 mg/day. My insurance does not help out with Amnesteem. ughh

I just picked up Accutane yesterday and I was worried about the cost, but they ended up filling it with the generic Sotret and my copay was $5. I have Blue Cross of California insurance.

Well im lucky I don't pay a penny as it's on the nhs. It did take about 5 months to see a derm on the nhs though but I got there in the end. And its almost done its job.