Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jenknee

am i weird?

been on the regimen.. working great (ty dan) but i'm gettin bad headaches when i apply bp to my forehead.... my head hurts sad.gif so, am i weird? is this just me?

been on the regimen.. working great (ty dan) but i'm gettin bad headaches when i apply bp to my forehead....  my head hurts sad.gif  so, am i weird?  is this just me?

i just don't see how the BP can penetrate your skull and give you a headache razz.gif Unless your eating some, or inhaling it. hope your not.

i just don't see how the BP can penetrate your skull and give you a headache  razz.gif  Unless your eating some, or inhaling it.  hope your not.

"i fell down off my bike earlier today i wasn't wearing a helment and slammed my head onto the concrete. i just finished washing my face and doing the regimen and when i applied the BP to my forehead my head throbbed so much. I THINK BP CAUSES HEADACHES!!11!"

-typical retard on these forums

Well, at least a number of people still managed to be snarky and rude about an earnest question (although some of the replies were very nice). It is possible, since BP dehydrates your skin, your headaches are largely caused by dehydration. Try seeing if a glass or two of liquid doesn't quell your aches.