Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest delta force operators

Bens scar revision log

Hey you all

this is my revision journal..i will be updation my latest presedures, notes ,docs and other valuable information here...

so far i have been researching docs..

i live in california and would like to know any valuable reliable good docs in the california , nevada, arizona region

so far docs i plan to see before i have anything done

Nissan Pilest, M.D.

dr in fullerton

Dr Berman

im still looking for more docs that can help me...my first consultation is in june i will let you know what the doc says and ill post pics before i undergo anything

delta force operators, I'm not sure how far you are from San Diego. but Dr. Peter Rullan is one of the best acne Dr.'s I've ever seen bar none. His office is actually in Chula Vista. He did Exoderm for me, and his office was one of the preferred Dr.'s that was invoved in the Artecoll studies. I highly recommend him and his whole staff. Just an FYI. :o) Sugarpaw

I've heard good things about Dr. Berman regarding fat grafting. Although, I'm not too sure that procedure would help with acne scars (it might). A few people on the Yes They're Fake (enhancementmedia.com) facial plastic surgery board have liked him quite a bit.

Good luck with your scar revision!

Hey you all

this is my revision journal..i will be updation my latest presedures, notes ,docs and other valuable information here...

so far i have been researching docs..

i live in california and would like to know any valuable reliable good docs in the california , nevada, arizona region

so far docs i plan to see before i have anything done

Nissan Pilest, M.D.

dr in fullerton

Dr Berman

im still looking for more docs that can help me...my first consultation is in june i will let you know what the doc says and ill post pics before i undergo anything

eroderm is kinda hardcore man..i feel safer with dermabrasion..

but how were your results