Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Now I have about 4 new pimples and some new redmarks, after I was clean for a while I decided to eat this and the next day, BAM. Was it the brownies?

yes, when i eat alot of chocalte i seem to get more acne. im my acne goes away i going to eat chocolate for 10 days stragiht

There's resteraunts around called "Ponderosa", it's kind of a sit down type resteraunt. You can either order some kinda steak, chicken, or stuff like that from the counter when you walk in, or eat off the buffet. It's not my favorite place, the steaks are kinda high priced for the portions and quality you get. I think that's what John is talking about anyway.

Yeah, you must have got a high dose of sugar. I really cut down on my sweets, and I have seen a little improvement. I used to eat a lot of desserts back in the day, and I know it affected me a little. You can't avoid sugar totally because it's in just about everything. I don't eat artificial sugars, just what I get from fruit. Well, at least you know that sugar has a direct impact with your acne. It's so tempting to eat sweets though!

There's resteraunts around called "Ponderosa", it's kind of a  sit down type resteraunt.  You can either order some kinda steak, chicken, or stuff like that from the counter when you walk in, or eat off the buffet.  It's not my favorite place, the steaks are kinda high priced for the portions and quality you get.  I think that's what John is talking about anyway.

ohhh...duh!.. lol.gif I should have known, I used to work at Ponderosa when I was 16. I remember serving the salad out of this giant bin, a huge daddy longlegs crawled up and fell in ..I kept on serving, as there were hungry people standing in line...I wonder if it was crunchy?... eusa_think.gif lol

Ponderosa hasn't been around the Chicago area in many years..I thought they went under...Thanks, erpatter....

oh man..does anyone else have a taste for Brownies..right now??? eusa_drool.gif