Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
1-s0uljah

Vichy Normaderm

Didnt know where to post this.. but since this relates to marks and stuff.. i thought i'd post here.. i just saw the commercial for this and its supposed to even out skin complexion including red marks.. has anyone tried this?

I tried the Normaderm cleanser for about a week, and then stopped because it was causing me to breakout on my cheeks (and I rarely get pimples on my cheeks... my problem is my forehead and chin). Normaderm is supposedly a popular line in Europe, but it didn't work out for me. In hindsight, I should've known that it might be too harsh for my skin since the ingredients list is VERY long....

I tried the Normaderm range for a few months, the gel cleanser and the anti imperfection hydrating moisturiser. It was better than most mid-price range acne products for me, but ultimately I moved on as over time my skin began to become dry and flaky. All in all, better than most cleansers, but I've come to realise that when it comes to clear skin, the less chemicals and unnatural ingredients used both internally and externally, the better. Now I'm taking a natural approach to tackle my acne as per Antony's Natural Acne Program and I'm noticing good results from the cleansing regime so far. Fingers crossed! eusa_pray.gif