Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest jollajolla

The worst mirror in your house.

Guest jollajolla

HUGE. (Literally, five feet up and down) Right by the entryway, sunlight hits it full on. doubt.gif

huge 7 foot door mirrors in my room and then the sunlight through the window hits it perfectly and my walls are a really light color which probably doesnt help. When i look in it my face looks like complete shit

Guest Amy Lee

The worst mirror is the clearest mirror that reflect everything. I know that's what mirrors are for anyway haha. biggrin.gif

worst mirror isn't at my house, it's at my gym.

you walk into the change rooms, and there is the brightest fluoresent light in there which makes my skin look so bad.. it shows every single blemish, red spot and scar i have ever had, even the ones i thought had long ago died a horrible and highly celebrated death...

Well, its not in my house either..its in the restrooms at O'Hare Airport in Chicago..

Brightly lit ..YELLOW casting.. flourescents..words cannot describe how bad they make you look.

huge mirror in a small bathroom with very very bright lights.

it's job: showing my imperfections to the max.

Definitely the worst mirror is one of the mirrors where you can spin it around to the other side and you see a magnified reflection. Combined with bright lights this can make ur face look like shit.

I have a mirror in my house that I call the "truth mirror." It got that name becuase it always let me know exactly how bad my skin looks; it doesn't sugar coat anything. It is in the bathroom downstairs with a huge window pointing at it. At least once a day it lets me know that despite what I am doing to clear my skin it still looks horrible.

Oh, God, it's the mirror at work. There is a huge skylight right over it, so if you look up close, it shows every red mark, exaggerates dark circles under eyes, and accentuates every minor rhytid. It is by far the worst mirror.

But if I stand 15 feet away, I look stellar.

Oh, God, it's the mirror at work. There is a huge skylight right over it, so if you look up close, it shows every red mark, exaggerates dark circles under eyes, and accentuates every minor rhytid. It is by far the worst mirror.

But if I stand 15 feet away, I look stellar.

Haha, yay distance! Too bad you cant somehow date a girl from 15 feet away. That would be one huge erection. lol

Guest jollajolla
Haha, yay distance!  Too bad you cant somehow date a girl from 15 feet away.  That would be one huge erection. lol

Ha! I choked on my grape when I read that biggrin.gif

Worst mirror at home is the bathroom mirror - so I always do my make-up in front of it. It's opposite the window and so bright that I know if my skin looks fine (and make-up natural) there it'll look fine in daylight and and "good" indoors! biggrin.gif

Before I go outside in the morning, I check my face in daylight, regular lamp, and fluorescent light. My skin generally looks best in daylight, a little worse in regular lamp light, and terrible in fluorescent.

Guest Marino

My house mirors arn't to bad its just those little portable mirors I have that I really hate [coz I take them outside to see what my forehead really looks like in the light].

Other than that it has to be the car rear view miror... but thats not a house miror. A little off track.

I don't have a bad mirror in my house which is why I scrutinise over my face so much in public toilets sad.gif