Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BFGUITAR

A thread dedicated to all you helpers!

This thread is made for everyone who has been halped by someone on this forum. Wheather it be emotional, or medication.

I woudl have to thank erpatter for responding to at least 80% my threads. Not only for responding, but also giving me insightful replies that i can actually use.

erpatter!

Thanks for everything!

Guest Zitro

I can't single out a person to give thanks.

I give thanks for everyone for any way you may have helped me, especially last year with girl troubles, picking, and medications.

Several people have helped me with information- which I thank you all for!- but Antony has helped me incredibly. His regimen is amazing, not to mention all his informative posts. Thanks again cool.gif

You're welcome BF, glad to hear that everything is going great with you. I'd also like to thank those of you here who contribute to helping others emotionally, and physically with their regimens, medications, etc...

Guest Avian

Everyone makes a contribution for everyone. That's what this place is all about. There is so much knowledge and understanding here it's mind boggling.